If you could write, produce and direct an episode of Star Trek.........

Good question and as a recent convert to the original Star Trek; if I'm producing a new one everybody is going to tuck their pant legs into their boots.
Also play up that rivalry between Doctor McCoy and Spock. Why can't those guys get a chance to tear off their shirts and fight one another with ancient weapons?
And if you notice Scotty, every time he is left in charge of the ship, and provoked, he always loads the photon torpedoes. Later in the episode cooler heads prevail and the threat is averted peacefully.
I say we let Scotty blow up half a Galaxy.

I would love the back stage reality show. Listen I’m on all the conversation between actors and relationships. See all of The Who’s sleeping with who and who doesn’t get along. I know I’m terrible lol.

I second this. There would be SO much less trouble in the galaxy if he were at the helm. He wouldn't take anything off anybody.
Ya it’s about time we become the super power instead of getting out butts kicked. I watched the first few episodes of the newest incarnation called “Picard”. I was shocked to find in this version the federation was ruined and things had really deteriorated. Picard was a ruined man because of a side he took in a war. It really was so bad I haven’t watched the end of the season.

Ya it’s about time we become the super power instead of getting out butts kicked. I watched the first few episodes of the newest incarnation called “Picard”. I was shocked to find in this version the federation was ruined and things had really deteriorated. Picard was a ruined man because of a side he took in a war. It really was so bad I haven’t watched the end of the season.
I haven't seen any, but I saw a scene in which the entire Federation faced off against an enemy I'm not familiar with and Riker had the most powerful ship in the fleet. And I think that most people were disappointed that the Enterprise E didn't make an appearance but based on the timeline, it'd probably been retired by that point and replaced by what looked like a bigger, more powerful version of the Sovereign class.

Reactions: Benway and Paintman
There are two new TV series (Discovery and Picard) and another JJ Abrams Kelvin based timeline film is supposedly underway.
I really loved the discovery series. You have to suspend your past Star Trek knowledge because they just made up their own new story but it’s really well done.

Reactions: Lone Wolf