If you could do anything in life differently what would you have done?

i dont think i would change the path, but, going back to the 80's and making a few investments in a few companies could be a good idea. (beer and strippers isnt a good investment, just an FYI for the masses....lol...J/K....kinda)

Nothing.

My life experiences, my mistakes, my time in the military, and the other 'good' and 'not-so-good' choices I have made along the road, have made me into the person I am today.

Like me, or not, you get what you see and I would do it all again exactly the same........

I agree with what Titch said, but some mistakes I made had no positive impact. I learned nothing and everything was worse. So I'd have talked to Natasha about staying in touch earlier, rather than leaving it until my last day of junior school, as I knew I would be away on the last day, but she was off sick on the day before, so I just never saw her again. It's silly, but it's always bothered me!
I'd never have gone on that stupid celibacy kick in my 30s! I could have met someone really special and one woman I knew would have been really good, but I chose to be my own man with no need of anyone else... and then got ill and then it was a catalogue of disasters ending in 2020, so I most likely blew my chances of having a kid and that I regret a lot.

There are very few things that I would change. I might wish at times that the path had been a little easier and smoother but irregardless, the end result more than makes up for the hard times.

Hard times pulls a family together in ways that good times just don't do. Most of our hard times were caused by the economy and jobs drying up. We learned early on not to live beyond our means and actually most of the time we live well under our ability. We were both raised sort of poor and just don't have very expensive tastes or needs. Next year my wife and I will have been going steady for 50 years and married for 47. Even the hard times were good as long as we were together.

I can think of many things I would do differently now, but I am a different person now. At the time, my decisions seemed right. But looking back, some were definitely wrong.