If you build it...

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Somehow I became the put- stuff - together guy in the family. This summer I put together a child's bike and a pretty nice buffet for my mom.
The best tip I ever got was to read the instructions because 9/10 they want you to have a nice thing when you're finished.

Plus if you understand the instructions you can quickly figure out if the product wasn't manufactured correctly. ( if parts are oversized or holes don't line up you can always adapt and fix it.)
20220728_144405.jpg 20220913_165815.jpg
Really enjoyed doing this .

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
( if parts are oversized or holes don't line up you can always adapt and fix it.)

nice job on the bike and the buffet looks great paint....
a lot of stuff from harbor freight will teach ya how to fix mis aligned holes or wrong sized parts...lol.... ( i still love that place though.)

Last edited:

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
When we bought our barn 30 some years ago, it came from a lumber company and came bundled and dropped in the driveway. The directions were on one sheet of paper. We got everything down to the nails in that bundle. I think my husband almost fainted. He couldn't assemble a bicycle. Thank God for my dad and good friends. We literally had a barn raising party to get the frame up.