If Aliens contact us, who should answer?

I can't answer your questions, Paul. It is unsatisfying that their actions don't follow our logic trains, darnit.

Perhaps the goal is a certain high percentage of the total population who already has some advance knowledge, and won't freak out when they come out of the interdimentional closet... ;)

I can't answer your questions, Paul. It is unsatisfying that their actions don't follow our logic trains, darnit.

Perhaps the goal is a certain high percentage of the total population who already has some advance knowledge, and won't freak out when they come out of the interdimentional closet... ;)
yeah, i dont think anyone has the answers to these questions yet. all we can do is throw what we have and see what sticks.... sharing ideas and thoughts and maybe everyone taking a little something new back from it..... the last part of your comment could be an interesting question. how do you (everyone in general) look at the interdimensional theory of aliens? do you consider them to be aliens proper. or more on the spiritual / mystical side? i have always though of aliens as beings from our own realm, somewhere in the universe, intersteller travellers or such, but of flesh and blood physical beings, and who belonged here. interdimensional on the other hand are not of this plane/realm, they dont belong here and in my thoughts are more categorized in the spiritual realm. (though i dont think too deep on that, thats why i dont ghost hunt or try to contact that side, dont really know who i would be chatting with....lol)

yeah, i dont think anyone has the answers to these questions yet. all we can do is throw what we have and see what sticks.... sharing ideas and thoughts and maybe everyone taking a little something new back from it..... the last part of your comment could be an interesting question. how do you (everyone in general) look at the interdimensional theory of aliens? do you consider them to be aliens proper. or more on the spiritual / mystical side? i have always though of aliens as beings from our own realm, somewhere in the universe, intersteller travellers or such, but of flesh and blood physical beings, and who belonged here. interdimensional on the other hand are not of this plane/realm, they dont belong here and in my thoughts are more categorized in the spiritual realm. (though i dont think too deep on that, thats why i dont ghost hunt or try to contact that side, dont really know who i would be chatting with....lol)
I think both things may be happening, both interstellar travelers and interdimensional beings. You are right in that we don't really know who we are talking to. I think what we call Angels and Demons might be given different names in different countries. They may have the ability to shape shift. Who knows, but it sure is fun to toss around ideas with friends here.

I believe that interdimensional access does not preclude a physical body. We need to learn a lot more about both physics and spirituality before we can even begin to talk about this with any kind of authority. For now it's just interesting speculation.
I will publish all that I have been made aware of when I retire. Couple of years, unless the Good Lord takes me home first.

83-831427_homer-simpson-pensando-png-homer-simpson-thinking-png.jpg

I believe that interdimensional access does not preclude a physical body. We need to learn a lot more about both physics and spirituality before we can even begin to talk about this with any kind of authority. For now it's just interesting speculation.
I will publish all that I have been made aware of when I retire. Couple of years, unless the Good Lord takes me home first.
Good point GWU, I agree.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
We are not even sure of what is happening in the immediate environment all around us, Lynne. Our senses are very, very limited. To try and explain the universe in terms of human experience only is never going to be complete. And maybe not even remotely accurate.

We are not even sure of what is happening in the immediate environment all around us, Lynne. Our senses are very, very limited. To try and explain the universe in terms of human experience only is never going to be complete. And maybe not even remotely accurate.
I don't think we will ever fully understand everything, but as we grow and learn (in paranormal terms in this case) there are things that just seem to fit quite well within the realm of theory and experience. It's a very large puzzle that unfortunately many of the pieces did not come in the box.