ICU Ghost?

The shadow figure is creepy, just kind of curious why 'security guard' is using a camera/go pro/phone. There are enough cameras around hospitals. I don't ever remember seeing security actively recording with cameras/phones. Seems too staged for being 'omg i happened to catch something doing my rounds'. I believe this stuff exists, but i tend to be highly suspect of things that seem too good to be true or instantly posted to social media. Even my own experiences i have critiqued to death before coming to a final conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
The shadow figure is creepy, just kind of curious why 'security guard' is using a camera/go pro/phone. There are enough cameras around hospitals. I don't ever remember seeing security actively recording with cameras/phones. Seems too staged for being 'omg i happened to catch something doing my rounds'. I believe this stuff exists, but i tend to be highly suspect of things that seem too good to be true or instantly posted to social media. Even my own experiences i have critiqued to death before coming to a final conclusion.
My thoughts on this too. I wondered why he was filming and thought it was a set up. But after looking at it a couple times, I did notice the blur a few doors before the shadow figure. Also the shadow man is EXTREMELY black and TALL. This apperation almost touches the top of the door frame. There are people that tall and CGI probably could fake this but it could be something if this was not the case.

When my wife was in the hospital last October, I spent a lot of time there myself. All day, only going home at night to try and get a few hour's sleep.
I had a lot of time to wander the halls while my wife was unconscious. I found a strong portal outside one of her rooms, I have rarely felt them as strong as this one.
I asked the nurse in charge if she had ever experienced anything paranormal while working there; I told her we were paranormal investigators and both empath sensitives. She said she didn't want to know where the portal was, "enough stuff happens around here without knowing the details". I could tell she was trying hard to be a skeptic and not sure what to take of my pronouncement that I had found a portal (no gear, just my spidey sense).
Some days after, as the same nurse was checking my wife out to go home, I asked her if she was ready to learn where the portal is yet. She agreed and I told her. Her eyes got wide and she said "That's where all the weird stuff happens on this floor!" and she suddenly was looking at me in a new light.
Things do happen in hospitals and it's nice when multiple lines of evidence shore each other up.
What really surprised me was how few spirits I found in the hospital. Several gathered around my wife's bed twice, when she was hanging in that corridor between worlds. I felt her mother and father, both of whom I knew well in life. Another spirit I did not recognize. It could have been her ex husband or even her own spirit guide. But there were almost none wandering the halls or hanging out in rooms.
I'd love to investigate a working hospital with all the gear one of these days, but it probably will never be possible.

Reactions: Lynne
When my wife was in the hospital last October, I spent a lot of time there myself. All day, only going home at night to try and get a few hour's sleep.
I had a lot of time to wander the halls while my wife was unconscious. I found a strong portal outside one of her rooms, I have rarely felt them as strong as this one.
I asked the nurse in charge if she had ever experienced anything paranormal while working there; I told her we were paranormal investigators and both empath sensitives. She said she didn't want to know where the portal was, "enough stuff happens around here without knowing the details". I could tell she was trying hard to be a skeptic and not sure what to take of my pronouncement that I had found a portal (no gear, just my spidey sense).
Some days after, as the same nurse was checking my wife out to go home, I asked her if she was ready to learn where the portal is yet. She agreed and I told her. Her eyes got wide and she said "That's where all the weird stuff happens on this floor!" and she suddenly was looking at me in a new light.
Things do happen in hospitals and it's nice when multiple lines of evidence shore each other up.
What really surprised me was how few spirits I found in the hospital. Several gathered around my wife's bed twice, when she was hanging in that corridor between worlds. I felt her mother and father, both of whom I knew well in life. Another spirit I did not recognize. It could have been her ex husband or even her own spirit guide. But there were almost none wandering the halls or hanging out in rooms.
I'd love to investigate a working hospital with all the gear one of these days, but it probably will never be possible.
You really have a gift. I can’t imagine won’t that would be like. Thanks for sharing. It gives a little insight to the afterlife.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
When my father was in the process of passing on in 2012, I witnessed a 6 foot or so shadow person pass right by the door, outside of his room. Despite years of paranormal research experience, my legs turned to jello and I had to be helped from the room... It was the emotion of Dad's impending passing and then seeing that thing, what I always believed the be the angel of Death, go by that did me in. I saw my father twice in the 24 hours after his death and know he was doing fine after his crossing but... to see that thing pass by his room, it still gives me chills to this day. I have no doubts that the video by this guard is a similar entity to what I witnessed.