Ian Punnett

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

Very sad news.

I've been trying to find some words.
My dear friend, and mentor Ian Punnett has passed away.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. There will be more words to express the impact he had on my life, but for now, I want to simply convey my gratitude—thank you for being a friend.

We last spoke a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Lynne
I've been trying to find some words.
My dear friend, and mentor Ian Punnett has passed away.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. There will be more words to express the impact he had on my life, but for now, I want to simply convey my gratitude—thank you for being a friend.

We last spoke a few weeks ago.
I know you two were pretty close, Bob. I am totally shocked by the news. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

I know you two were pretty close, Bob. I am totally shocked by the news. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
Yeah...
I was definitely lucky to have been friends with him and mentored by him.
This does hang in my studio. He never doubted my talent and pushed for me to guest host C2C but I was never that sure of my talents.

1690210096402.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Yeah...
I was definitely lucky to have been friends with him and mentored by him.
This does hang in my studio. He never doubted my talent and pushed for me to guest host C2C but I was never that sure of my talents.

View attachment 53961
I totally agree Bob you should be doing coast to coast and not silly boy.

This came as a total shock to me when I saw this. I am a day late and simply can't believe this. I was unaware he was sick. My condolences to his family and will send prayers. I am sure he will be with the lord this Christmas.

In the above post it was revealed that Ian died after battling a genetic non-alcohol-related liver disorder.
When doctors questioned him on if he would make a good candidate for the transplant list, he told them about his history, and he believed it’s why he would get on the list — which he eventually did one day before his death. He told the class his focus on this “one thing” would probably save his life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
In the above post it was revealed that Ian died after battling a genetic non-alcohol-related liver disorder.
When doctors questioned him on if he would make a good candidate for the transplant list, he told them about his history, and he believed it’s why he would get on the list — which he eventually did one day before his death. He told the class his focus on this “one thing” would probably save his life.
So tragic