I will never forget this.

Chris Doney

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm new to this forum so I thought I would start off with my first visible paranormal experience...

It was the summer before last... I was broke so I borrowed money from my brother to get a pack of cigarettes me and my gf we went the the nearest store that was open to get some... anyways.. after we left the store I didn't wanna go home quite yet so I remembered my sister telling me about the docks that were right near there so we walked to the docks we sat on the bench on the docks for like an hour all of a sudden I see something floating across the water something tall it was a human looking figure it wasn't wasn't floating in the water it was floating on top I couldn't make out the face but I could tell it was looking at us it vanished out of no where after it did the stars in the sky disappeared and me and my girlfriend started fighting I know as well as I'm sitting here it was malevolent.. if anyone has any questions ask away I shortened it so it wouldn't be so boring if you have any questions message me

Hi.. I'm new to this forum so I thought I would start off with my first visible paranormal experience...

It was the summer before last... I was broke so I borrowed money from my brother to get a pack of cigarettes me and my gf we went the the nearest store that was open to get some... anyways.. after we left the store I didn't wanna go home quite yet so I remembered my sister telling me about the docks that were right near there so we walked to the docks we sat on the bench on the docks for like an hour all of a sudden I see something floating across the water something tall it was a human looking figure it wasn't wasn't floating in the water it was floating on top I couldn't make out the face but I could tell it was looking at us it vanished out of no where after it did the stars in the sky disappeared and me and my girlfriend started fighting I know as well as I'm sitting here it was malevolent.. if anyone has any questions ask away I shortened it so it wouldn't be so boring if you have any questions message me
Hi Chris. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). Thanks for sharing your experience. Has this happened since that incident. Did your girl friend also see this image ? Did you two discuss what you saw ?

Reactions: Debi
Hi Chris. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). Thanks for sharing your experience. Has this happened since that incident. Did your girl friend also see this image ? Did you two discuss what you saw ?

Yes we both saw it we watched it til it disappeared we were confused. that's not why we were arguing though that part was weird when this thing disappeared both of our moods changed at first we were having a great time talking and laughing then boom we were at each other's throats it was like someone flicked a switch.

Yes we both saw it we watched it til it disappeared we were confused. that's not why we were arguing though that part was weird when this thing disappeared both of our moods changed at first we were having a great time talking and laughing then boom we were at each other's throats it was like someone flicked a switch.
Hey Chris, welcome to the forum!

Sometimes sightings are followed by a lot of negative energy. If this happens again I recommend you learn a thing or two about shielding.

So was this thing scaly or hairy? Did it make any noise? Any smells you can associate with it?

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Interesting sighting. Entities can often affect the moods of those who witness them, especially if they are of the negative type. Where did this occur? You mention water and docks. Lake? Ocean?

Hey Chris, welcome to the forum!

Sometimes sightings are followed by a lot of negative energy. If this happens again I recommend you learn a thing or two about shielding.

So was this thing scaly or hairy? Did it make any noise? Any smells you can associate with it?

What is shielding? And no it wasn't hairy or scaly that I know of it was like a grayish color I didn't notice any smells and no it didn't make any sounds there were actually no sounds whatsoever not even wind it was an unusually quiet night.

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Interesting sighting. Entities can often affect the moods of those who witness them, especially if they are of the negative type. Where did this occur? You mention water and docks. Lake? Ocean?

It was actually a bay. Technically lake Ontario. I dont know if it's relevant but the hospital is kinda close.

It was actually a bay. Technically lake Ontario. I dont know if it's relevant but the hospital is kinda close.
Running water is often associated with entities manifesting, A bay would work for that. And the hospital would also have much energy to it, as the pain and emotions in one often leads to paranormal activity. I believe you saw what you described, Chris.

Everything is energy/vibrations. An entity can emit that energy, either positive or negative, and send it out to others. Shields are something most psychics and empaths learn to use. It's a matter of forming that energy as a shield around us to keep the bad energy from hitting us, so to speak. Some call it "white Light", some call it God's light/power. Depends on your spiritual base what you name the energy you use to form this shield.

Reactions: Charleh
Running water is often associated with entities manifesting, A bay would work for that. And the hospital would also have much energy to it, as the pain and emotions in one often leads to paranormal activity. I believe you saw what you described, Chris.

Everything is energy/vibrations. An entity can emit that energy, either positive or negative, and send it out to others. Shields are something most psychics and empaths learn to use. It's a matter of forming that energy as a shield around us to keep the bad energy from hitting us, so to speak. Some call it "white Light", some call it God's light/power. Depends on your spiritual base what you name the energy you use to form this shield.

It's not my first paranormal experience but I have to admit this one made me a bit on edge after we saw this we decided to leave because I was a bit unnerved and frankly a bit sick to my stomach..

On an unrelated note do you think certain dreams can be related to the paranormal? The dream question is actually why I joined this forum should I post a topic in another section?

And no it wasn't hairy or scaly that I know of it was like a grayish color I didn't notice any smells and no it didn't make any sounds there were actually no sounds whatsoever not even wind it was an unusually quiet night.
Very strange indeed. I have no idea what this might be.

So gray, and otherwise no other distinctive features? What about the face, or it’s build? Assuming this is a humanoid.

It's not my first paranormal experience but I have to admit this one made me a bit on edge after we saw this we decided to leave because I was a bit unnerved and frankly a bit sick to my stomach..

On an unrelated note do you think certain dreams can be related to the paranormal? The dream question is actually why I joined this forum should I post a topic in another section?
Dreams? Absolutely. Sometimes we have really weird dreams that are mundane, and sometimes simple ones that have paranormal undertones. Did you post your dream already?