I was 7yrs old, demon in our apartment.

s0ciallyd1st0rtd

Reaction score
I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep but not having much luck. Then out of nowhere, just straight FEAR. For no reason I'm afraid and I pull the blanket over my head and shut my eyes tight. I don't know how long that lasted before I felt something grab my leg and say "ha ha I got you!" And that's when I bolted out of bed and out of my room.

I talked to my mom about it a few years ago to get some answers. Apparently when she was a teen, her and some friends messed around with witchcraft and a Ouija board and there was a demon that's been chasing her since. She told me ever so often it would "come back for her" and that's why it was in our apartment.

That's pretty scary stuff for a young kid.Did your mum ever try to remove the spirit,demon from around her?

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep but not having much luck. Then out of nowhere, just straight FEAR. For no reason I'm afraid and I pull the blanket over my head and shut my eyes tight. I don't know how long that lasted before I felt something grab my leg and say "ha ha I got you!" And that's when I bolted out of bed and out of my room.

I talked to my mom about it a few years ago to get some answers. Apparently when she was a teen, her and some friends messed around with witchcraft and a Ouija board and there was a demon that's been chasing her since. She told me ever so often it would "come back for her" and that's why it was in our apartment.
Thanks for sharing that story. I can only imagine how scary that was.