I want to know who I was in my past life. Does anyone fit these details?

GauranSon

Reaction score
Since I was born I've had these nagging memories of a lifetime that couldn't of been my current one. Not only do recollect being born, and accurately being able to describe the people I saw, but I also recollect being in utero for a while, as well.

My memories have faded somewhat, but after talking with my father, he has helped me with that.

I definitively recall being a man, perhaps in his mid to late twenties. I saw him in dreams a lot, and also kind of at the back of my mind. Based on how he was dressed, I am assuming he lived sometime in the early 20th Century. He wore glasses and a short black hat. Was kind of strange looking, round eyes, black hair. If I could give a comparison I'd say he looked like a younger Buster Keaton, such as in this photo; http://www.virtual-history.com/movie/cigcard/196/large/0166.jpg

I remember a dark bricked four storied factory that was long on its side. I think the factory might have been a vehicle factory since I had an obsession with drawing drafts of vehicles when I was little. My parents said they were detailed and annotated, very impressive for a three year old. The town had wide roads, many many trees, and had buildings made of brick, some of which were a reddish color and the shops had banners on top of them.

I died in a wooded area, from hanging. Suicide perhaps, since I remember a table I was standing on. I don't solidly recall any names except for a 'Mary Anne Jane' or 'Mary Jane' who I kept saying was my sister. [I do not have a sister]. I was also married, since when I was a small child I had made comments suggesting such. [Including one stating that she would be over 115 years old, I remember that quote well, because my mother became un nerved by that comment]

When I was a baby I would cry non stop for no apparent reason and sleep only a few hours a night then I'd wake up screaming, and I also feel guilty in my current life, so perhaps the suicide caused me to have a lot of unfinished buisness.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Welcome GauranSon , I enjoyed reading your story. I wonder if regression therapy would help the feelings you describe in this life. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Welcome, GaruranSon. Out of curiosity, do you think knowing more will help you in your current life?

Welcome, GaruranSon. Out of curiosity, do you think knowing more will help you in your current life?
Yes, I believe so.
I'll also add that my wife's name was either Lucy or Louise.

Reactions: Debi
I have a few past life memories myself, and although they do add some light on a few of my phobias, I've not found them to be otherwise helpful in how I live this life. And I am considerably older than you so I've lived a bit! lol

If it is important to you to know more, you might try hypnotic regression with someone who is certified to do so.

Reactions: Lynne