I want Candy...

Hey, I remember that!
OMG SEES! The best candy ever. I grew up on that. Didn't know they had it back east. I will say Candy Korn and heyyyyyyyyy nut mix with candy corn.....hey......! interesting

Candy Korn is true Halloween candy as those little Peeps are Easter treats. I mean who doesn't celebrate the Holy day of Easetr with little marshmallow chicks ,as they did in the days of olde

Reese's peanut butter cups
Bit O honey
Homemade Taffy

We had a lady on our street that made the BEST taffy ever and we would hit her several times. It was to die for good!!! I ate as much as I could while we were trick-or-treating because I knew that as soon as I got home my Mama was going to confiscate it and then ration it to me at about one piece a day. I traded any candy bars that I got for other people's taffy haul.

OMG SEES! The best candy ever. I grew up on that. Didn't know they had it back east. I will say Candy Korn and heyyyyyyyyy nut mix with candy corn.....hey......! interesting
I’m not certain if there are Sees stores here J. I haven’t seen any in Florida but they open a kiosk at Christmas time in many of the malls.

Candy Korn is true Halloween candy as those little Peeps are Easter treats. I mean who doesn't celebrate the Holy day of Easetr with little marshmallow chicks ,as they did in the days of olde
True, but still...candy corn?;vo

1601751810404.png

My Dad bought three kinds of candy, circus peanuts, spicy gumdrops, and candy corn. He did that because he knew none of us liked any of them and there were be candy around when he wanted some. It worked.

My Dad bought three kinds of candy, circus peanuts, spicy gumdrops, and candy corn. He did that because he knew none of us liked any of them and there were be candy around when he wanted some. It worked.
Clever Dad! I think I developed my aversion to candy corn from one Halloween when I was ten years old, chowing down on them, and had an emergency trip to the dentist for a tooth pull.