I might have missed it... but I don't see your age here. Many of us experience major 'stuff' when we are very young... say newborn to 12 or 13 years... then that fades with what??? Puberty.??. That you are looking back... well... you are not in control. Mayhaps it would serve you better to understand that you have to journey along and Creator will kick you back in when you are ready.

Jump the whole... you wind up in H*ll. Just saying... many. MANY Warriors are lost to that thing.

first, dont worry about any abilities, dont worry about contacting or exploring the boundaries of the veil. dont worry about what you may be able to do or see... just focus on yourself, look deep within who you are as a person. focus on how to be the person you are meant to be... know yourself before trying to know anymore...then grow from there
very good advice

I used to see and feel so many things for as long as i can remember and here's a few examples:

My parents told me that when i was very young i used to point at nothing and say "Grandma" (This i actually cant remember because i was to young) Even though she passed away a few months after i was born.

The things i do remember tho are things like doors opening and slamming shut, Being able to remember what my uncle was like and what he looked like even tho i never met or saw him before since he also passed away before i was born.

And this other time i remember being on holidays with my family and we were in this pretty old city and we walked past this building and i remember feeling very very bad when we walked past it like something really bad happened there and i told my family and after we were gone we looked it up and sure enough we found out it was a old boarding school and apparently kids used to get really abused there.

I also remember this one time i was playing hide and seek with my family in this forest area, so the seeker started counting and we all ran and split up and i went down this forrest path, after walking for a bit i turned around to see if the seeker was behind me but when i turned around again to keep walking i saw this very tall man in blue robes with a crown like thing on his head. It scared me so much i immediately ran back and started crying and while running away and looking behind me it was gone again.

Another thing i used to see alot wich actually always really terrified me is (and this is gonna sound weird) that i frequently saw a big and oversized pair of denim jeans and after doing a bit of research i found out my grandpa who also passed away used to wear the exact same jeans i always saw.

Now all these experiences happened between the age range of 3/4 to maybe 10/11 or something. Im 18 years old now and i dont ever have those experiences or anything even close to it anymore other then having the feeling that im not alone or someone's watching me but idk that could just be me or something. Im happy that i dont have those experiences anymore because it was honestly terrifying and im still very nervous when its dark or when im alone in the house etc because i know that SOMETHING is out there and maybe i could experience something like that any second again. BUT at the same time i kinda want it to come back because it really is something special and the idea of maybe being able to comunicate with them would really be amazing.

So if there's any medium or someone that really knows about this stuff etc has any idea on how to feel and see those things again please let me know :)
Hi Rendashin,
I too was a sensitive and intuitive child. I prayed it off of myself when I was young due to fear. As an adult I set the boundaries for what I am comfortable with. I never accept uninvited guests outside of my terms and prayers of protection. My intuitive and psychic abilities returned in my adulthood naturally and I control the reins now. It’s about intention. My piece of advice…. I may hear fear in the back of your mind or your voice when you stated you think you see something in the shadows or in the dark. Fear based energy will attract dark entities. Your abilities may have waned because you need to learn mastery of them. These things tend to be genetic so you may be a spiritual magnet but you need to make sure you have the tools and protection to handle it. For now master your inuitive skills in small ways in daily life. Intuition is protection. If it feels dark that’s means it is dark and take caution. Yes, sometimes we feel eyes on us and it’s just your spirit guide or angel presence. Discernment comes with knowing their energy signature from others and true discernment. I was able to get to know that energy signature through dream communication. Anyways, I’m sure there are many people on the forum who can share their advice as well. Hope this helps a little.