I think the activity is picking up again

Yay Vibe. Congrats on the job. Will be waiting for updates

Reactions: Debi
Hey guys, I’m back with an update :). So Wednesday night I was sitting on the couch watching TV, and the next thing one of the dogs runs from the couch to the window in the dining room looking alert and hair standing up on the back of her neck. I assumed it was the stray cats that come to that window every night, but every time they do the motion sensor light turns on. This time it didn’t. I looked out the window but I couldn’t see anything. I can’t confirm it was something paranormal the dog was picking up or not, but it was strange so I’ll let you guys weigh in on that.

The other thing was this afternoon when I got home, I was on the computer in my room and suddenly a loud knock came from the corner of the ceiling. This sounded as though it actually came from inside my room and was completely atypical of the knocking made by rats or birds on the roof. I am more confident that was more likely something paranormal.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
The other thing was this afternoon when I got home, I was on the computer in my room and suddenly a loud knock came from the corner of the ceiling. This sounded as though it actually came from inside my room and was completely atypical of the knocking made by rats or birds on the roof. I am more confident that was more likely something paranormal.
I had a wall knocker once. They can be annoying if they do it a lot! And LOUD. There is a definite difference between the usual banging about and a true knock.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Yeah, this sounded as though someone took a broom handle and gave the ceiling a knock. Very different from the knocks on/in the roof I'm used to

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Last place I lived in was like a freaking half way house for all sorts of entities. Well I guess all of mine have been! This one in particular had a lot of noise makers. My sister stayed over one night to watch Netflix while babysitting my cat.

I got home and the first thing she said was holy crap this place is crowded by moving shadows. I said yup it sure is. Asked if any caused trouble. Nope. They all seem to get along from spirits shadow beings to the undetermined noise makers.

Everyone who came over always got a good show. From did you see that!!?? What just walked into that bedroom!! I would say no but it's just so normal here I don't startle or notice them much...like renters to me :p

The best ever was when the noise makers would start up. Did you here that? What was that noise? That was a voice! What is that pounding? Wtf it sounded like a bowling ball going down the way to the pins!! I would nod and smile. Yes I hear it..it being whatever sound the visitor heard.

Then the question..what is it? Id say ask that to the one doing it. Inevitably id hear...no way...something here is doing that? Yes. Right on command the noise would repeat itself. People were very curious or say no way you. Get scared..all kinds of reactions.

My favorite one was a guy I had started dating was over. I had told him that I had a hot bed of activity at my place. He was like cool. We were sitting on the couch and louder than ever the bowling ball started. He sat up and said what is going on. Did you hear it? Again I smiled and said I warned you.

He was shocked and intrigued. It happened again. Are you doing this to freak me out?! Shook head no. He was now totally in belief and disbelief and said I know you said activity but that is crazy!! Lol he sat up for a long time because it might happen again and he'd miss it lol. Said it was one of the coolest things he had experienced.

So don't have to convince me your noises are coming from paranormal entities! I just really hope yours are not anything that wants to cause harm.