I Think I Understand My Family's Abilities Now

WW95

Reaction score
I've been talking to my dad, doing research and i think i understand my family's abilities now, it has a lot to do with our spirit guides (or guardian angel or whatever you want to call them) They protect us from ourselves , they know I don't have control over my abilities , so they control them for me. When I started to feel things at my grandparents home, it do to them loosening their grip on my abilities, they want me be aware of the thing in the house and to take extra precautions when I'm there.

My dad describes his ability as an instinct. My sister seems to only be able to use her abilities when sleeping, they come in the form of dreams. and most of the time, I describe mine as "A Soundless Whisper" like someone whispered something into my ear without speaking, these whispers can sometimes trigger my ability as well. We're all different yet we all feel as if 98% of time, its like we don't even have them, they only come back at specific times, as if our spirit guide is a gatekeeper to our abilities.

I don't know if we got training that our spirit guides would stop gatekeeping but what I do know, I'm glad to have one protecting me from self harm.

That is an interesting idea...instinct actually being a guardian angel watching over us. Then again, what else could it be ? Instinct is almost like somebody talking to us, somebody telling us what and what not to do.

Reactions: Lynne