i think i provoked it

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
so last night around 11 PM, one of my one Y/O's toys started playing on its own. i checked and there werent any loose buttons so that couldnt have triggered it to play. and needless to say my son was asleep and my wife and i werent even in that part of the room. basically it played as i walked in the back door.

it did that a few times, but by the time i was ready to go to bed, i grabbed a glass of water in the kitchen and you guessed it... it played one more time.

i was so done with yesterday (i was physically and mentally DRAINED), so i finished my water, told it to go to Hell, then went to bed.

that night i could barely get to sleep. tried the sleep with me podcast (that normally knocks me out in minutes) didnt work. so tried a binaural beats 8 hour youtube video. anyhow i had a sense something was gonna grab or tackle me. i anticipated but that didnt happen :smirk:

anyhow my wife later told me theres something talking downstairs. my wife said she heard a beep, half awake me thouht she meant boom. in my town this is either a door shutting or a gunshots ( nothing major, just rednecks firing .22's or SKS rifles in the dead of night). needless to say i grabbed the pool cue, went downstairs, and lo and behold, the culprit: that damned toy.

so i turned it off, and tossed it out. but my wife noticed it was 3:10 by the time we finally went downstairs. and the thing was playing non stop, and this particualr toy says only a few words when a buttons pressed.

i think i pissed whatever it was off when i told it to go to hell.

what do you guys suggest, other than just removing things from our home? this would be the third time we've had second hand belongings with attachments.

and i know its an attachment on that thing. this morning i feel fine but all day yesterday (when it started acting up), i didnt want to leave the house, i had no appetite, and i was literally panicking about going to work, in a place i normally like working in. negative spirits and energy in my house always messes with me in some serious ways.

Reactions: Debi
Well, I learned long ago don't bring in antiques or second hand stuff. This seems to be especially true if you have psychic tenedencies for some reason. I don't know if we are drawn to these things are they are drawn to us.

I would try a cleansing again, Charleh. Sage, holy water, whatever you use to bless your home. AND make it clear you are taking back your home as yours, that nothing is allowed to cross the bounderies you set!

Well, I learned long ago don't bring in antiques or second hand stuff. This seems to be especially true if you have psychic tenedencies for some reason. I don't know if we are drawn to these things are they are drawn to us.

I would try a cleansing again, Charleh. Sage, holy water, whatever you use to bless your home. AND make it clear you are taking back your home as yours, that nothing is allowed to cross the bounderies you set!
sounds like another shouting match with the spirits XD
hey debi can i borrow a megaphone?

I'm about ready to go all Supernatural on it's ass
Don't feed it anger! Yikes! That's like a nice dessert for the darn thing! Calm, Charleh. Calm but firm in your approach to it.

Sometimes these entities stay with you to "feed". They eat energy. They consider anger, frustration, etc, to be haute cuisine. Only feed it "bland" food/energy.

I'm about ready to go all Supernatural on it's ass
:p

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Don't feed it anger! Yikes! That's like a nice dessert for the darn thing! Calm, Charleh. Calm but firm in your approach to it.

Sometimes these entities stay with you to "feed". They eat energy. They consider anger, frustration, etc, to be haute cuisine. Only feed it "bland" food/energy.
That explains why I'm so drained that I'm basically numb after a bad day.

Aight. Calm it is.