I think I have a demon

Buckeyemom

Reaction score
I have a problem I'm pretty sure I have a demon in my house. It started by just weird things, stuff randomly moving to new locations, TV's doing weird things, lights going on and off etc. Then a couple of months ago my daughter's all seen someone staring in their window with yellow eyes. We told the girls it was a bad dream but with how high their window is from the ground no one would be able to look in the window without being 9ft tall. Then not long after that my youngest starts waking me up crying because "the thirsty man" is in her room looking at her and didn't go away until she came and got me and her dad. That has happened a multiple times over the past month. This morning I went downstairs to do some laundry as soon as I started to go down the stairs it just felt so wrong like I was going somewhere I shouldn't be and wasn't welcome. I start doing laundry and over to the side not more than 3ft from me there was a little girl with braids in a dress staring at me, few seconds later just gone. I've never ran up those stairs so fast in my life. I'm really freaked out, even now just sitting in my living room typing this feels wrong and like I'm being watched. What do I do? I don't want to brush it off until it turns violent and hurts the kids. How did I even get this entity in my house?

Hi Buckeye. You are calling this a demon but from what I'm reading, this may be more of a simple haunting. Lynne has shared our recommendations on Paranormal Activity, but perhaps you could give a bit more detail on this. When did this begin? Is this a new home or have you lived there awhile? How old are the kids, especially the one reporting the thirsty man? Also, the yellow eyes looking in could be from an animal. I've had raccoons climb up to a third floor window and look in with eye shine before.

If you don't mind sharing a bit more, let us walk you through some of this to discern if what you have going on is actually paranormal and what kind of paranormal it might be.

Reactions: ozentity
I don't want to brush it off until it turns violent
That's probably the best thing you could do,your fear for the kids safety is like coals to the fire for whatever it is and will make it escalate.Giving it none of your time or thought is the best move in my experience.Remember it's your home,your family.