I think I astral projected - here is my experience.

I’ve inserted into my member avatar a photo of the Morrocan coin I wear as mentioned in this thread.

Reactions: 7Critter
Curious here, Wands. What does the writing say on that coin?

Curious here, Wands. What does the writing say on that coin?

I can’t read Berber, Arabic, nor Farsi. But the part that is written in a language I can read says, “Empire Cherifien”.

Reactions: Debi
Hmmm.....we need a good translator.

You asked originally if we thought you astral projected. My feeling is yes. I believe you did.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Hmmm.....we need a good translator.

You asked originally if we thought you astral projected. My feeling is yes. I believe you did.

Thank you for being so kind as to remember my original point. The thing that is so extra odd is that not only did I end up meeting with those nubby entities BUT that meeting took place supposedly “standing” on a 10’ effigy of this exact same image on this coin. I was “standing” on a platform that I’d never seen before but would run across again (not at a mystical location) just three months later.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you for being so kind as to remember my original point. The thing that is so extra odd is that not only did I end up meeting with those nubby entities BUT that meeting took place supposedly “standing” on a 10’ effigy of this exact same image on this coin. I was “standing” on a platform that I’d never seen before but would run across again (not at a mystical location) just three months later.
That is why I feel it is mystical and astral. Also your description of the "beings" fits right in with many other reports.

It really was a very cool and for me unique (so far a one time only) event. It wasn’t scary at all - quite pleasant in fact.
I like the " quite pleasant " part ShaWitchman. Many get freaked out and instantly return to their body ( from what I have heard and read).

I like the " quite pleasant " part ShaWitchman. Many get freaked out and instantly return to their body ( from what I have heard and read).

You know 7Christie, had I viewed the same scene with my physical eyeballs, I most certainly would have wet my pants. I’ve read some accounts too where people indicate their Out-of-body adventures last only a few seconds because as their fear of the unknown kicks in they are immediately back in body again.

But in that one experience somehow, because there was only one source of light within the darkness, I felt slightly drawn towards the light - a slight tug - which I elected to pursue. I think that made it that much more a positive experience so the nubby entities were only the next sequential discovery in that short journey.

But good thing it was not a creepy scary event or I’d have had to explain to the rest of the attendees in that class why my pants were soaked.

Reactions: Lynne
There has to be some symbolic message in that coin for you. Images on money represent a government or people. The coin was the base on which you were standing. Since you were floating a base was not necessary unless it had a meaning. Since these beings could communicate telepathically they could have just given u a message so the image of the coin must represent something of great meaning. Perhaps a talisman that connects you to these beings? They may be your people and the divine government from which you get your psysic ability. The coin may be your answer to where your abilities come from. Just a thought.