I think a child is haunting me help please

I dont understand how a spirit has the authority to hurt another unless they are sent by someone else which is scary on its own.
Would like to discuss with you further about this subject since I realized that at where I live this act of sending spirits to go after others is quite frequent . Could you PM me as I can't send a PM to you?

I have mentioned this before but my kids were getting the blame off me for things broken, cupboards left open and other things. When they were confronted they told me it was the little boy ghost they had seen. I doubted there excuse until I was locking up one night and was pushed down the hall, into the bathroom and hit my head landing in an old steel bathtub.I couldn't see what was pushing me until the last shove. It was a boy of about 8.I was more angry than scared as I was used to this by then.I told him to get out and we never had any more sightings of him.
Im so glad your kids finally were vindicated lol. Sorry you got shoved but you took care of it well!