I think a child is haunting me help please

I'm not sure what else we can do for you. Thinking you hear things and feelings are not conclusive, there are many non-paranomal explanations for what you think you are experiencing. You apparently believe you could be/are having paranormal experiences, however, so you should proceed along those lines. If you have tried all the recommendations put forth in the previously supplied link and are still concerned, I will once again suggest contacting clergy for advice or a house blessing. Another suggestion would be to find a credible local paranormal research group to see if they would consider doing an investigation in the home. We do not recommend specific paranormal groups, but would advise you to research any such group carefully before having them in your home. Avoid any group that asks for a fee or "donation." Good luck.

Reactions: Lynne
Great thread !
Hi B2, I have a lot of great memories from Cincinnati. My college buddy grew up in Kettering and now lives in Westchester.

Sorry you have to go through this. Often times we don't get a definitive answer about the Paranormal, but at least you know you are not alone.

Just my two cents. Years ago I had many members of my family and friends die in short succession. I think that emotional toll can heighten your senses.

Reactions: Lynne and B23DX
Duke Thank you for all your help.
and for the Paranormal Research groups are/is there some you could recommend in the Cincinnati area??

Duke Thank you for all your help.
and for the Paranormal Research groups are/is there some you could recommend in the Cincinnati area??
The PNF does not recommend or endorse any specific paranormal investigation group, but in a city the size of Cincinnati you should have many to choose from simply by Googling "paranormal groups Cincinnati."

Last edited:
Guys so from the video I captured last night (which wasn't much) I swear I heard what sounded like a baby cooing. I didn't sleep in my room that night but I am just still shook at the sound and it was tapping the camera. But last night before I set up the camera I was watching TV and I said something to myself and I was kind of forced to looked over near the bottom of the pile of wood like I had no choice, I said it like there was someone there but the weird thing is, I didn't feel scared or weird, I felt uncomfortably safe like someone was there, someone I knew and maybe once loved. I don't know what is happening. I don't know if either I should be scared or feel safe or what.
Be sure to keep a log of the feelings you get when you are experiencing these things. They are clues, too! And let me remind you that the tips given here may seem simple but for the most part, they really do work. In some cases you might find you don't need to do anything further; not a guarantee, but definitely worth trying.

Another thing that might the cause is high EMF fields in the home. There are devices to check this.
Here is the definition :In electromagnetism and electronics, electromotive force, is the electrical action produced by a non-electrical source. Devices provide an emf by converting other forms of energy into electrical energy, such as batteries or generators.

High levels of EMF have been shown to cause people to have weird feelings and emotions.

Guys so from the video I captured last night (which wasn't much) I swear I heard what sounded like a baby cooing. I didn't sleep in my room that night but I am just still shook at the sound and it was tapping the camera. But last night before I set up the camera I was watching TV and I said something to myself and I was kind of forced to looked over near the bottom of the pile of wood like I had no choice, I said it like there was someone there but the weird thing is, I didn't feel scared or weird, I felt uncomfortably safe like someone was there, someone I knew and maybe once loved. I don't know what is happening. I don't know if either I should be scared or feel safe or what.
I know it can be hard but you need not to be frightened by this,your fear is going to amplify the situation,give anything negative more power.I've dealt with similar things and learnt to stand my ground and to ignore these type of entities,they don't belong near you or harrassing you so tell them in no uncertain terms.It's good to be open to experience the nice things paranormal as long as you stay the boss and take control.

It's taken me a long time to get this attitude, when younger I was in awe/shock at all this with many entities ruling the roost including a very mischievous young boy entity taking over my home years ago.

It's taken me a long time to get this attitude, when younger I was in awe/shock at all this with many entities ruling the roost including a very mischievous young boy entity taking over my home years ago.
Oz you have really had some extrodinary experiences. I’d love to hear about this boy ghost. Have you told us before and I’ve forgotten ?

Oz you have really had some extrodinary experiences. I’d love to hear about this boy ghost. Have you told us before and I’ve forgotten ?
I have mentioned this before but my kids were getting the blame off me for things broken, cupboards left open and other things. When they were confronted they told me it was the little boy ghost they had seen. I doubted there excuse until I was locking up one night and was pushed down the hall, into the bathroom and hit my head landing in an old steel bathtub.I couldn't see what was pushing me until the last shove. It was a boy of about 8.I was more angry than scared as I was used to this by then.I told him to get out and we never had any more sightings of him.