I think a child is haunting me help please

Like she could hear herself nothing but herself I'm sure its nothing but you told me to keep an open mind so I just figured I'd tell you guys just in case.

I've had my phone do screwy things, including making random strange noises, but I never thought it was the result of anything otherworldly. I doubt your Mom's feedback episode was either.

Telling an entity, if one is present, to leave must be done with conviction. If it doesn't work, the PNF suggestions link previously provided offers further steps. The opinions here are that you are in no danger, and what you are experiencing probably isn't paranormal. It's what you think that's most important, however, as you need peace of mind. You might consider contacting a member of clergy from whatever belief system you practice, if any, for advice and/or a house blessing. Good luck.

Duke I am going to set up a Camera in my room tonight to see if I can catch anything. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention um this happened a little while ago like maybe 1 or 2 months ago but one night I woke up at like 4 or 5 and My Amazon Alexa was in my bed even though it had been sitting on a shelf next to my bed when I had gone to sleep that night and my girlfriend said I probably did it while I was sleeping but I checked the next day there is no way I could have because the only way I can think of that I could have grabbed the cable and pulled it but that would have just unplugged it due to the weight of the thing however it was still plugged in when I woke up. So it was like someone or something picked it up and moved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke
Welcome to the forum.
It may help to keep a "spook journal" or similar record of things that are going on, as it will help piece things together over time.
Record day time what went on, and what you did to try and find out what it was. It is important to write everything down even if you find the reason for it straight away. You may find a door that opens by itself a lot and one day you discover that the catch is faulty. - that kind of thing. Or in your case you may see a figure out of one window more than any other.

Noises on rooftops can be birds or four legged animals. Sometimes birds have a routine and will pick one roof to sit on more than others.
I remember being woken nearly every day by a bang on my bedroom wall. It took me a while to figure out it was actually birds flying into and hitting a telephone wire attached to the wall. It only happened at first light when the birds were awake - but they couldn't see the wire!
So yours could be birds perching on an antenna, then taking a leap off leaving it to wobble and rattle, or a wire up there flapping about. Always look for the obvious first, but sometimes it is not so obvious what is going on. It's not unusual for birds to try cracking nuts or snails by dropping them down your roof, and sometimes they fly into things, then fly off, so may explain your garage door bang. Or maybe it was a kid with a catapult.

Keep a log of what is happening, but so far nothing to worry about.

Welcome to the forum. Once you have ruled out the natural possibilities you may left with a paranormal cause. If it is something paranormal you may want to try the suggestions posted by Duke. Sometimes we don’t get answers but can lessen the activity.

Welcome to the forum.
It may help to keep a "spook journal" or similar record of things that are going on, as it will help piece things together over time.
Record day time what went on, and what you did to try and find out what it was. It is important to write everything down even if you find the reason for it straight away. You may find a door that opens by itself a lot and one day you discover that the catch is faulty. - that kind of thing. Or in your case you may see a figure out of one window more than any other.

Noises on rooftops can be birds or four legged animals. Sometimes birds have a routine and will pick one roof to sit on more than others.
I remember being woken nearly every day by a bang on my bedroom wall. It took me a while to figure out it was actually birds flying into and hitting a telephone wire attached to the wall. It only happened at first light when the birds were awake - but they couldn't see the wire!
So yours could be birds perching on an antenna, then taking a leap off leaving it to wobble and rattle, or a wire up there flapping about. Always look for the obvious first, but sometimes it is not so obvious what is going on. It's not unusual for birds to try cracking nuts or snails by dropping them down your roof, and sometimes they fly into things, then fly off, so may explain your garage door bang. Or maybe it was a kid with a catapult.

Keep a log of what is happening, but so far nothing to worry about.
Great advice. Keeping a log of events with dates and times will help with identifying a pattern.

I feel like what is happening has something to do with a pile of wood we got from my uncle before he passed. Because I get a weird feeling like someone is watching me when I go near it. I don't know if that's just because its a lot of old and worn down looking wood or if something actually paranormal is happening there.

Guys so from the video I captured last night (which wasn't much) I swear I heard what sounded like a baby cooing. I didn't sleep in my room that night but I am just still shook at the sound and it was tapping the camera. But last night before I set up the camera I was watching TV and I said something to myself and I was kind of forced to looked over near the bottom of the pile of wood like I had no choice, I said it like there was someone there but the weird thing is, I didn't feel scared or weird, I felt uncomfortably safe like someone was there, someone I knew and maybe once loved. I don't know what is happening. I don't know if either I should be scared or feel safe or what.

Last edited: