I Recommend....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

IT'S A NEW YEAR! HOW ABOUT SOME RECOMMENDATIONS?

1609548703248.png

I'd recommend learning to make Hungarian Kiffles. We spent this evening making them in three flavors; spiced apple, raspberry and apricot filling.

I'd recommend learning to make Hungarian Kiffles. We spent this evening making them in three flavors; spiced apple, raspberry and apricot filling.
We call those Kolache! Been making them for years! They are sooo good. Love the apricot ones best.

Starting next week on Me-TV there's going to be a morning cartoon show featuring Looney Tunes and Popeye and some others. A Chicago comedian in sometime radio host named Bill Leff is doing it. Very funny man. Gentle wit.
And his co-host is a puppet that's a tuna.

Starting next week on Me-TV there's going to be a morning cartoon show featuring Looney Tunes and Popeye and some others. A Chicago comedian in sometime radio host named Bill Leff is doing it. Very funny man. Gentle wit.
7 to 10 AM Eastern. Get your cereal ready!

we used to make these every year, when i was little our next door neighbor escaped Hungary when the communists took over. She was so sweet and special to us. She made me an easter basket every year and taught my grandmother how to make these. I love them. Thank you for reminding me of these.

The top dog from MeTV was interviewed last weekend on a radio show I Iisten to out of Boston. He gushed about this new programming, and was very complimentary of the host. He explained they are going to show only theatrically released cartoons due to their much higher quality of production and animation. No Quick Draw McGraw or Huckleberry Hound here. He also talked about how carefully they scrubbed these old cartoons for political correctness, not uncommon for cartoons of back in the day to perpetuate racial and sexist stereotypes that would never fly today.

We call those Kolache! Been making them for years! They are sooo good. Love the apricot ones best.

The apricot ones are my favorite, too!