I Prefer...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I KNOW MOST OF US WILL TAKE EITHER KIND, BUT WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
WHAT, IN YOUR OPINION, IS THE BEST ICE CREAM OUT THERE? STORE BOUGHT OR ICE CREAM SHOP? BRAND?

136415131_3660930433985600_1898328564868533697_n.png

I love soft serve and may be known for microwaving my hard serve ice cream for 10 seconds to soften it up. Anybody else do that or am I just strange? lol Now, Ben and Jerry's for the win followed closely by Haagen Dazs. I have become a gourmet in my old age. It's the one thing I will spend a bit extra on as a treat.

Have not had Dairy Queen in years, but I love it. Favorite? Peanut Buster Parfait. Second choice is a chocolate soda.

When I was staying with my mom for two months during her final illness, I had to make a trip to DQ every night for her treat, even when she was in the hospital. Her theory? If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die happy. This is why I now fork over the extra bucks for my ice cream.

Anybody like ice cream cake? I got sooo excited when I saw Viennetta is coming back! YAY!

My dad used to put his ice cream on a microwaved LD Honey Bun. Not sure if he does that anymore, but I can't forget him doing that.

I'm a soft serve person. We used to have a van over here called Mr Whippy,they had the best choc top ice creams. We used to chase the van if it missed us until one day it had stopped in a back street and saw the guy sucking the icecream fom the machine to get it working. All my childhood dreams were smashed that day, lol.

I like Bryers chocolate chip mint. I prefer my ice cream very frozen. I don’t like it to melt. I do like Dairy Queen soft serve if it’s not too mushy.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
I love soft serve and may be known for microwaving my hard serve ice cream for 10 seconds to soften it up. Anybody else do that or am I just strange? lol Now, Ben and Jerry's for the win followed closely by Haagen Dazs. I have become a gourmet in my old age. It's the one thing I will spend a bit extra on as a treat.

Have not had Dairy Queen in years, but I love it. Favorite? Peanut Buster Parfait. Second choice is a chocolate soda.

When I was staying with my mom for two months during her final illness, I had to make a trip to DQ every night for her treat, even when she was in the hospital. Her theory? If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die happy. This is why I now fork over the extra bucks for my ice cream.

Anybody like ice cream cake? I got sooo excited when I saw Viennetta is coming back! YAY!

soft serve is great, i dont eat a lot of ice cream, but i do make vanilla shakes all the time. I go through about 3 boxes of ice cream a month doing this. i used to get frosties from wendys and microwave them down to soft serve consistency. or dip the fries in them.

Reactions: Lynne