I Prefer...

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
soft serve is great, i dont eat a lot of ice cream, but i do make vanilla shakes all the time. I go through about 3 boxes of ice cream a month doing this. i used to get frosties from wendys and microwave them down to soft serve consistency. or dip the fries in them.
Wendy’s frostys are very good.

Reactions: Paulm

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I could go for a Frostie now that Paulm mentioned 'em. Any frozen treat sounds great right about now, actually. Yum.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
My preferences have changed through the years. Baskin Robbins was my childhood favorite through to age 35 probably. Then I discovered Haagen Dazs and Ben and Jerry’s. But...

Peanut Buster Parfait.
...is a lifelong favorite for me and the GF. In fact, we sometimes get a hankering for one and don’t want to drive 10 miles to Dairy Queen so we make our own at home.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
The Peanut Buster Parfait seems pretty popular around here and add me to the list.

Oz, I only had one thought when you mentioned seeing the ice cream man sucking the soft serve out of the machine to get it to work,
charles-barkley-first-pitch.jpg

There is a local Dairy in a nearby college town that sells in the grocery stores and has a freestanding ice cream shop. Valpo Velvet (Debi knows it !)
Vanilla
Mint chocolate chip
Peanut butter, chocolate, caramel.
Milkshakes are usually vanilla with a few chocolate chip cookies in there.
Once a year I try to seek out the perfect blueberry milkshake.