I need some help with an image

Spirit forms have been known to show up in pictures. Spirits are energy...thus the energy shows up during the actual photo. I've not heard of a picture changing AFTER the photo was taken, so that leaves me without an answer on the actual photo.

Reactions: Charleh
Spirit forms have been known to show up in pictures. Spirits are energy...thus the energy shows up during the actual photo. I've not heard of a picture changing AFTER the photo was taken, so that leaves me without an answer on the actual photo.
and i doubt that this is the result of oils, alcohol or solvents. a fine specimen if we can figure out what's happening.

Wolfy, living in Ireland, you can also consider elementals as possible entities that might be causing paranormal activity in the home as well as spirits. Many people have different thoughts on what they are, but Ireland appears to be a hotspot for many of the elemental beings.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Wolfy, living in Ireland, you can also consider elementals as possible entities that might be causing paranormal activity in the home as well as spirits. Many people have different thoughts on what they are, but Ireland appears to be a hotspot for many of the elemental beings.

Debi that’s the first thing that came to my mind. I agree.

Reactions: Charleh