I need some help with an image

it doesnt happen in my home, but my aunt has a lot of activity in her home, Orbs all over the place, she snapped a photo yesterday of an orb she described ' the size of a football' fly at her face, she has sent me this image aswell if you would like to see it.

any information is greatly appreciated, it has freaked us out.
Feel free to share whatever you would like, Wolfy.

Orbs are accepted by some, not so much by others. I happen to believe some are dust and some are spirits.

Reactions: Charleh
The black eyed children have been reported quite a few times but is also still considered an urban legend. Not to completely discredit any experiences one may have had with them.
This doesn't fit with the BEKS, Charleh. They have only been reported in physical form. This looks to be something else, IMO.

it doesnt happen in my home, but my aunt has a lot of activity in her home, Orbs all over the place, she snapped a photo yesterday of an orb she described ' the size of a football' fly at her face, she has sent me this image aswell if you would like to see it.

any information is greatly appreciated, it has freaked us out.
Has anything malicious occurred in her home? As much as I’m not into having spirits in my home, I know some are benign and some just want to be known in subtle ways.

This doesn't fit with the BEKS, Charleh. They have only been reported in physical form. This looks to be something else, IMO.
You’re right. I couldn’t find anything online about them coming in any other form.

Orbs are accepted by some, not so much by others. I happen to believe some are dust and some are spirits.
Has anything malicious occurred in her home? As much as I’m not into having spirits in my home, I know some are benign and some just want to be known in subtle ways.
nothing major to my knowledge, things like closet doors being opened and closed in the early hours of the mornings, as well as drawers being opened and closed but as far as im aware she has never been attacked or anything, but she is very intune with the paranormal so things happen alot in her home,
voices are very common as well as orbs

Wolfy, you said that this was taken on a mobile device. Do you or any of your family still have the original image file? That might help T-Bob as well.

here is the image of the orbs she managed to get a photo of.

Attachments

• IMG-20180409-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180409-WA0001.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 197
Wolfy, you said that this was taken on a mobile device. Do you or any of your family still have the original image file? That might help T-Bob as well.
we have the original image but the file on the phone is unable to be retrieved as the phone has since been replaced.

Reactions: Debi
we have the original image but the file on the phone is unable to be retrieved as the phone has since been replaced.
I think T-Bob will be OK with what you have there, Wolfy.