I need some help with an image

Wolfy

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Wolfy, new member here,
i'm looking for some help regarding an old family photo.
I wont tell you much about it unless you have any specific question.

Wolfy-pic-Resized.jpg

I would like to know peoples opinions on the image and if anyone can give me some answers on what they think it might be.

any help is so greatly appreciated.

thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180409-191623 (1).png
    Screenshot_20180409-191623 (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7Critter
Welcome to the forum Wolfy!

That was rather startling, is this photo an original?

Welcome to the forum Wolfy!

That was rather startling, is this photo an original?
the photo was taken ten years ago on a mobile device then developed to be an actual photo, then my aunt took the photo on her phone again to send it to myself and another family member.

Reactions: Charleh
the photo was taken ten years ago on a mobile device then developed to be an actual photo, then my aunt took the photo on her phone again to send it to myself and another family member.
Oh. So that’s why it’s labeled as a screenshot. So did this pic always look like this or did this distortion take place over time?

Oh. So that’s why it’s labeled as a screenshot. So did this pic always look like this or did this distortion take place over time?
my aunt swears that the creepy child like figure was never then when the photo was developed years back so we are thinking it must of developed over time.

i dont know if it has any relevance but my uncle(left) and his mother (middle) have both passed away in the last 6 years

my aunt swears that the creepy child like figure was never then when the photo was developed years back so we are thinking it must of developed over time.

i dont know if it has any relevance but my uncle(left) and his mother (middle) have both passed away in the last 6 years
We have a professional photographer that comes by once in awhile, Wolfy. I'll have him take a look at it. He's very good at knowing what is and is not able to happen with photos.

Reactions: Paintman

And I assume this picture has sentimental value. They wouldn’t just edit it for a kick.

Do you know what the Black Eyed Kids (BEKs) are? They’re the first thing that comes to mind.

And Wolfy, I'm moving this thread over to Your Paranormal Experiences. Hang on for the ride.

Reactions: Wolfy
We have a professional photographer that comes by once in awhile, Wolfy. I'll have him take a look at it. He's very good at knowing what is and is not able to happen with photos.
that would be amazing, i would love to get his opinion.