Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

I need some help with an image

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Spirit forms have been known to show up in pictures. Spirits are energy...thus the energy shows up during the actual photo. I've not heard of a picture changing AFTER the photo was taken, so that leaves me without an answer on the actual photo.

Reactions: Charleh

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
Spirit forms have been known to show up in pictures. Spirits are energy...thus the energy shows up during the actual photo. I've not heard of a picture changing AFTER the photo was taken, so that leaves me without an answer on the actual photo.
and i doubt that this is the result of oils, alcohol or solvents. a fine specimen if we can figure out what's happening.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Wolfy, living in Ireland, you can also consider elementals as possible entities that might be causing paranormal activity in the home as well as spirits. Many people have different thoughts on what they are, but Ireland appears to be a hotspot for many of the elemental beings.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Wolfy, living in Ireland, you can also consider elementals as possible entities that might be causing paranormal activity in the home as well as spirits. Many people have different thoughts on what they are, but Ireland appears to be a hotspot for many of the elemental beings.
Debi that’s the first thing that came to my mind. I agree.

Reactions: Charleh