I need some help regarding Djinn so if somone couldplease come and talk to me in PM or here

Is it possible there is no entity involved at all? Perhaps it’s just life. We all go through rough times. Sometimes believing something can bring about what we fear. Just throwing this out there.

Is it possible there is no entity involved at all? Perhaps it’s just life. We all go through rough times. Sometimes believing something can bring about what we fear. Just throwing this out there.
I considered this myself but who's to say. Definitely worth consideration at the least.

Reactions: Aces and Donna K.
I considered this myself but who's to say. Definitely worth consideration at the least.
I’m just going on what you have told us and it really seems like a pattern. I pray your mom and brother can get out soon.

Reactions: Paintman
Soul, for my own education here as the Djinn are not one of my areas of normal study, how does one get rid of one? Do you get rid of the object? Rebuke it? Exorcism? Release it somehow? I'm sure there is no one pat answer, but what might be some normal steps?

Sorry Debi, I missed this one. How to get rid of one would depend on why they're there. In the vast majority of cases that I've seen, I would say they are bound to a person due to dark magic. In this type of case, an exorcism isn't going to be enough since it will just be replaced by another. So in that case, the dark magic has to be neutralized then it will no longer have a reason to remain with the person. Other major reasons they'll attach/bind/possess (all terms used interchangeably here) a person would be out of love/lust or anger./revenge In these types of situations, they can sometimes be reasoned with to leave the person alone.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Sorry for the interruption, but Gul you said it came with a ring. For my own peace of mind, please tell me what the ring looks like. It's probably nothing but I have to be sure.

Reactions: Donna K.
Sorry Debi, I missed this one. How to get rid of one would depend on why they're there. In the vast majority of cases that I've seen, I would say they are bound to a person due to dark magic. In this type of case, an exorcism isn't going to be enough since it will just be replaced by another. So in that case, the dark magic has to be neutralized then it will no longer have a reason to remain with the person. Other major reasons they'll attach/bind/possess (all terms used interchangeably here) a person would be out of love/lust or anger./revenge In these types of situations, they can sometimes be reasoned with to leave the person alone.
Thanks, Soul. I appeciate that very much.

Sorry for the interruption, but Gul you said it came with a ring. For my own peace of mind, please tell me what the ring looks like. It's probably nothing but I have to be sure.

well its nothing special just a ring kinda looks like a flower but more in a sqaurish pattern and a bit longer and has like and has glas on top with blue on the inside but its not a diamond.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman