I need some help regarding Djinn so if somone couldplease come and talk to me in PM or here

The message is noted Debi and I am relieved. I really REALLY like it here. Truth be told I can't even remember why I was wandering these Hall's at 3 in the morning. By the time I read through the thread... twice... I had picked up my Sword and dragging it behind me (it is very heavy still) the Warrior emerged as she was taught and the Word's I spoke could not have been stopped... as is The Way. And as is also The Way... I realized/remembered the battle clearly but I had to come here this morning to know more than the general outline of the Word's I had spoken. The 65 year old woman that is me does remember thinking as I entered... crap crap crap ... this may be unacceptable to this Circle which is also now My Circle... to speak this way to another, and out I'll be in the mist again 'sigh' ... but I am Oathed by Right and by Choice to The Light. And this is where I will Stand until I am cut down. I am very VERY happy though that I don't have to pack my hobo bag again. You are appreciated. All of you.

You are closer than you know here Armand. I Stand when Called. But The Word's Spoken to the adversary as War are somehow transformed into a Message of Light... which is Love... to other's of those who this transformed Message is meant for. And they hear it. Which I find beautiful and unfathomable. The Great Mysterious. What I am saying is... I'm just a cranky old 65 year old, gray haired, chain-smoking lady... until I'm not. Then the Word's and The Message both belong to The Creator... I am only the vessel/Warrior in battle and the emissary in The Message translated. In both I am honored and humbled to Stand with The Warrior's of The Light and The Creator... I am also honored and humbled that there are so many of these Warrior's right here... in this forum...and I was led to them.

Spiritually I knew and accepted when I Spoke that I was all in going forward here Armand. Kicking and screaming a little maybe... but what was Spoken openly and clearly immediately opened The Way and the obligation... to this Circle. I was never trying to be enigmatic within these Halls. Only accepted as who I am -- which is that old lady over there by the fire with a pack of smoke's in one hand and a beer in the other... enjoying good company. As soon as I came this morning and peeking between my finger's read the Words ... I knew there was no going back. Threads will have to be opened. Conversations started and thoughts offered and given. I will attempt to share what I know (which is limited in the Great Mystery) and why I believe my Truths to be Truth. But I will tell you openly and in advance -- 35 years in... I am still as confused as in the beginning... as far as Understanding the whys and hows and mechanic's of these things. Faith is expected in me that when The Light Speaks it is Truth. And my why why why's are only tolerated on a limited basis. Of course, I wasn't answered at all for 10 long year's of experiencing since a great deal of the Truth happening through those years was on me. But I certainly wasn't ignored... no more sheltering the human women child who helped break The Veil... from mind snapping Truth then. So. *It should also be noted that just because my life span is short as a blink of a bat this in no way obligates 'Other' to move on my time/space wave length in answering questions. If you don't believe me... just ask them... they have no problem answering to that. :mad:
Together we stand. We offer our hand in good faith that will not be mistaken for weakness. We have been at war with these forces longer than the vessel we occupy. At the appointed time we will rise and fight.

Together we stand. We offer our hand in good faith that will not be mistaken for weakness. We have been at war with these forces longer than the vessel we occupy. At the appointed time we will rise and fight.

As it was, so will it be. Until we meet again on that farther shore.

Reactions: Mokey
You are right in this Truth Seeker. And I wish that I had the Wisdom and Right to help in attaining this freedom for this Being. It is a great source of sadness and frustration in me that I have neither. We have discussed this in HJ's thread. A HUMAN can not bind nor free the Spirit/Being of any other... without direct guidance from a higher darkness (binding) or a higher Light (freeing). Only the darkness would offer and only to bind. The Light is quite open and stern in closing this Way to Humanity... and 'Other's' by the Way. The reason for this Law is known to me quite well NOW and is easily understood by any if they stop to consider it Spiritually... Imagine what this power would and does wreak in the hand's of those who seek it for personal gain and the Path's opened to who knows where by those with the best of intention's but Spiritually incapable at this time of grasping the enormity of the consequence's of wielding such an energy with out Spiritual Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Stand Testament to the damage done by such because I not only attempted this thing, this 'freeing'... but allowed myself to be guided in an Ancient Ritual by a Being who's intention is still a mystery to me but who I never even thought to question at the time. It was arrogance of the highest order for me to 'assume' my intentions were pure and my knowledge sufficient. Neither was true. Not even close. Many Beings suffered by my action's/arrogance and I had no choice but to witness.

A binding such as Gul speaks of, whether of Being or Spirit, flows from the spring of great darkness. Only great Light is capable of undoing such a binding. And even then it is a battle that transverse's time and space.

The Beings/Spirits who are bound and those who are eager to 'own' such a one and those who would seek to free them are no more than a speck of dust in the end game of such darkness. So, no. I have nothing to offer Gul in enlightenment of freeing such a One. But, Gul is not asking for help in freeing this Being. He is asking for help in freeing himself from what he has purchased because the novelty has worn off and the accountability is becoming a heavy cost. It will get worse.

The advice I did offer was to humble himself to The Creator. Accept responsibility. And after he has prayed in humbleness and earnestly for Spiritual intervention for this One... he might be allowed to Speak for himself. And he might eventually be heard. I Stand by this thing.

And there in lie's the Truth. So I thank you both for speaking it.

Thank you for the educational info Darcy.

Reactions: Mokey
Strictly based on what Gul has mentioned, if I'm to take it all at face value, I doubt he would have done what would be needed to enslave the jinn, if that were the case. Given that it was bound to a ring from the beginning (before Gul even got involved with it), any enslavement involved would most likely have been done prior.

Reading this reminded me more of a case came across a while ago, where someone was duped into having a jinn attached/bound to them, causing them all kinds of trouble. Except in this case, he was looking for some type of personal gain from it and what it looks like to me is that someone who may have been somewhat capable of manipulating these things found someone they could make a quick buck off.

Strictly based on what Gul has mentioned, if I'm to take it all at face value, I doubt he would have done what would be needed to enslave the jinn, if that were the case. Given that it was bound to a ring from the beginning (before Gul even got involved with it), any enslavement involved would most likely have been done prior.

Reading this reminded me more of a case came across a while ago, where someone was duped into having a jinn attached/bound to them, causing them all kinds of trouble. Except in this case, he was looking for some type of personal gain from it and what it looks like to me is that someone who may have been somewhat capable of manipulating these things found someone they could make a quick buck off.
I appreciate you pointing that out, Soul. However, it does look as if he bought it hoping it would "work" for him and he could benefit from it. As you mentioned, what normally happens in these cases is the tables get turned and the enitity ends up in control. Either way, it's a problem. If Gul has found himself in a situation where those tables got turned, we are always here to educate and assist.

I hope this will serve as somewhat of a warning to people new to the paranormal. So much can go wrong. Please don't "dabble" or play with things you know nothing about.

I can see your point but trust me I dont have any bad intentions or whatever Im one of the nicest guys you can ever meet but at the time when i was 15 I just didnt knew better and I thought it would help me and because of the friend i had back then i saw his life changed and i wanted the same but i found out that he was quite manipulative and evil so i distanced myself from him but also good things came from this but also bad things and like i said i dont know exactly how to deal with this and what to do and I kinda had a wake up call and lately ive been struggling with this so thats why i decided to come to this forum and speak openly about this.

I can see your point but trust me I dont have any bad intentions or whatever Im one of the nicest guys you can ever meet but at the time when i was 15 I just didnt knew better and I thought it would help me and because of the friend i had back then i saw his life changed and i wanted the same but i found out that he was quite manipulative and evil so i distanced myself from him but also good things came from this but also bad things and like i said i dont know exactly how to deal with this and what to do and I kinda had a wake up call and lately ive been struggling with this so thats why i decided to come to this forum and speak openly about this.
You're young, and so many times this happens to young people. You need to rid yourself of this thing. I hope Soul Edge can tell you how.

Gul, we make our lives what we wish of it. One must work on that and not look for shortcuts. Put your faith to work for you and distance from things that are of the dark. You have your whole life ahead of you and by your own work will come what you want of it. Using anything of a paranormal nature is not ever going to get you ahead. Even those of us with gifts know there is work involved just to use them correctly. May you be blessed and may you find a way to move past this and on with your life.

I appreciate you pointing that out, Soul. However, it does look as if he bought it hoping it would "work" for him and he could benefit from it. As you mentioned, what normally happens in these cases is the tables get turned and the enitity ends up in control. Either way, it's a problem. If Gul has found himself in a situation where those tables got turned, we are always here to educate and assist.

I hope this will serve as somewhat of a warning to people new to the paranormal. So much can go wrong. Please don't "dabble" or play with things you know nothing about.

Well that was my beginning thought but my intention as well was to have a loyal companion because i was always so good and loyal to people and always got taken advantage of i didnt want to experience that anymore so thats why i held on to this so i could maybe change my life and find out more about myself.
and i did learn a couple things and sometimes i do get visions small things: like my intuition is very strong If i have a gut feeling im almost right all the time i look in someone´s eye and i know to talk with them or to move one stuff like this.
i can give a small example I lost my wallet in the middle of a city big centre and i didnt relealised it.
then when i got almost home something deep inside me told me to go back and i listened so i went back and after 5 min walking or so there it was my wallet on the ground with everyhing still in it cash , id , cards etc.
I have many experiences like this happen to me but like i said I have honest Mixed feelings about this and dont know if i should quit on all this or to improve myself or to contact someone etc so its also kinda hard to explain myself here in a forum but ill try to but also please if u have any questions please feel free to ask .

What I'm saying is it looks like you got yourself into a mess of sorts hoping to gain something without understanding what you were actually dealing with. In other words, you might have got exactly what you asked for but probably sustained a loss along with that. What you're describing is a typical of aftermath of using jinn to get your bidding (for lack of a better word) done. This is a very simplified and generalized way to put it, and it's especially true where someone else will offer to get it done via the jinn supposedly in their control. Additionally, you're not the one who would be controlling the jinn assuming it was actually enslaved.

What I'm saying is it looks like you got yourself into a mess of sorts hoping to gain something without understanding what you were actually dealing with. In other words, you might have got exactly what you asked for but probably sustained a loss along with that. What you're describing is a typical of aftermath of using jinn to get your bidding (for lack of a better word) done. This is a very simplified and generalized way to put it, and it's especially true where someone else will offer to get it done via the jinn supposedly in their control. Additionally, you're not the one who would be controlling the jinn assuming it was actually enslaved.
Soul, for my own education here as the Djinn are not one of my areas of normal study, how does one get rid of one? Do you get rid of the object? Rebuke it? Exorcism? Release it somehow? I'm sure there is no one pat answer, but what might be some normal steps?

Reactions: Donna K.