I need some help regarding Djinn so if somone couldplease come and talk to me in PM or here

Gul Shinwari

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My name is Gul im 25 years old and since 10 years I have a Marid Djinn but since i ever got one My life has been a rollercoaster and I need someone with experience to explain my situation to and have there expert input on it so i know what to do or how to move on from this moment.
So please feel free to PM me or place ur message on here regarding any questions

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best regards,

Gul

Reactions: Paintman
Hello and welcome!
Gul, this is a very big sports day in America. You may not get much of a response but I would like to tell you that there is a member on the Paranormal Forum that is a go to expert on Djinn.
I believe he is out of Canada. Good guy, and a friendly guy. And he really knows his stuff.
I'm going to move your post into Your Paranormal Experiences so more people can read it. And I will try to contact an expert to get back with you.

Reactions: Gul Shinwari
Hello and welcome!
Gul, this is a very big sports day in America. You may not get much of a response but I would like to tell you that there is a member on the Paranormal Forum that is a go to expert on Djinn.
I believe he is out of Canada. Good guy, and a friendly guy. And he really knows his stuff.
I'm going to move your post into Your Paranormal Experiences so more people can read it. And I will try to contact an expert to get back with you.
Allright thank you very much :)

Hello and welcome!
I've spoken to Gul and yes, that expert is the one we need to reach, Paint.

Hey this is what you pay me the big mod bucks for...
Are you watching the Phoenix Open it's on NBC. Ricky and Justin Thomas are doing really good and I like those guys.
If you've been out of the loop on modern golf Debi, Ricky Fowler is the guy sponsored by Puma ( shoes and sportswear) and Cobra Golf. Wears orange, cant miss him. A little bit of an underachiever but everybody really likes him because he is a nice guy.
And there is a real gully-washer out in the desert today.

Reactions: Debi
Hey this is what you pay me the big mod bucks for...
Are you watching the Phoenix Open it's on NBC. Ricky and Justin Thomas are doing really good and I like those guys.
If you've been out of the loop on modern golf Debi, Ricky Fowler is the guy sponsored by Puma ( shoes and sportswear) and Cobra Golf. Wears orange, cant miss him. A little bit of an underachiever but everybody really likes him because he is a nice guy.
And there is a real gully-washer out in the desert today.
If you would be kind enough to reach out to our expert on PM, I would appreciate it!

I'm in the kitchen...seeing nothing at the moment~

Reactions: Lynne
Hello guys,

My name is Gul im 25 years old and since 10 years I have a Marid Djinn but since i ever got one My life has been a rollercoaster and I need someone with experience to explain my situation to and have there expert input on it so i know what to do or how to move on from this moment.
So please feel free to PM me or place ur message on here regarding any questions

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best regards,

Gul

Welcome to the forum. How do you know what kind of jinn it is? What is special about a marid type jinn? From your name, I'm guessing you're Muslim, is this correct? If so, I could advise you on some general stuff that may come in handy for you.

Reactions: Mokey
Welcome to the forum. How do you know what kind of jinn it is? What is special about a marid type jinn? From your name, I'm guessing you're Muslim, is this correct? If so, I could advise you on some general stuff that may come in handy for you.
Thank you, Soul. You are the expert of which I spoke.

Reactions: Soul Edge
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Djinn have many different motives and have multiple mortis operandi's. Similar to the faery Gawtcha, a Djinn may cause "disruptions" in your life to amuse themselves or even to teach you a lesson. Sometimes it is divine intervention/ divine timing that the gawtcha is the moving pieces to. Moving you from one places to another similar to the "death" it can end one way of thinking or living and the beginning of another. Which can mean many things or be infinitely deep or infinitely shallow in it's meaning.

Djinn can have a way of manifesting changes in lives that can be very unpleasant but can also be a blessing in disguise. The thing is sometimes you ask for information, or experience or knowledge or anything you ask for, and the saying goes "be careful what you ask for" because enlightenment can be very painful.

Reactions: Armand