I need some help regarding Djinn so if somone couldplease come and talk to me in PM or here

Thank you, Soul. You are the expert of which I spoke.

Thanks Debi, though I'd hardly say I'm an expert on the matter. I may have a bit more insight/experience than most people, but that's about it. I basically throw the same solution at every problem.

HI there Nice to meet you,
Well I purchased this Djinn of Ebay with an invocation when i was 15 I got one because of a longtime friend (whos not my friend anymore)
it is a Female Marid djinn and yes my name is a Muslim one Because my Dad was born as a Muslim but my Mom was born as a Catholic But me myself I am not really that religious.
basicily i need to explain my whole story in order for you to get what is going on and also to get some expert input on it .
is there some way i can reach you trough skype maybe or facebook trough videocall ?

hope to hear from you soon.

thanks for your time

:)

I highly discourage off-site contacts for members unless you have gotten to know each other well. We suggest use of our private message system for your safety.

yes i bought it with a ring the djinn is bounded to the ring , I am 25 now , basicily I had contact with the seller and I did the invocation and some rituals and in the beginning the connection was really strong because the selller told me that if I would feel alot of pressure on my feet and legs while i would be in bed ready to sleep it means that she has contact with you and is there for you and that really happened but I could never really communicate with her and then basicly after 2 months my life drasticly changed : starting with the divorce of my parents , my brother addicted to drugs,me living in Ukraine with grandparents, coming back to my country , diifculities with mom, etc etc etc its kinda of a long story but still i have issues but also sometimes good things happen but right now I wished it was different and im doubting now if this is for me or not and or how to aproach this.
and i need to explain basicly everything for someone to understand what is going on Preferebly someone who owns Djinn as well and has alot of experience with them.

As Debi suggested, I can give you general advice on the site here, and you can reach out to me via PM for any further clarifications. Either way, I don't do anything across Skype (or any other kind of video call) since I've had less than ideal experiences with it every time.

My reason for asking if you are a Muslim and the main question surrounding it would be about if you can read/recite the Qur'an fluently as that would be the basis of what I would otherwise suggest to you...However, that all seems moot until you sort of decide what you're looking for. Initially I assumed you were looking to get rid of the jinn and its influence but then your subsequent posts give me the impression that you haven't decided on that so far.

Rather my impression is that you're still trying to using it for some kind of personal gain. Now I would caution against doing anything like that. For anyone using a jinn for their own benefit like that, there's always a price you pay for it. So I would say the smart thing to do is to dissociate yourself from it.

have you ever tried Ruqya?

If you were trying to get rid of this, a Ruqya is just what I would suggest for it.

I have a whole whopping bunch of stuff I would like to say here but I am going to try to choke back most of it out of respect for the forum. However, Standing completely silent is not Standing at all. It is not in my nature nor in my Oath. If I offend my friend's here I am sorry.

There is something inherently wrong with someone who thinks or thought it would be cool to 'own' a bounded Spirit. Which they are not by the way. Spirits. They are Being's just like you and me. They are ethereal rather than physical so they could venture into our physical and would LOOK like a Spirit... to a bunch of physical's that think they have it all down. The Djinn exist just outside our Veil. They have families. They have home's. They have life's of their own. They are NOT demon's or Angel's ... Fallen or otherwise... anymore then you could generalize all human's as good or evil... one or the other. They are Nature-based Beings and love all Green things and animal's. They are also Ancient in human years... and existed over 250,000,000 years before humans walked the face of the Earth. They are in general wise and caring Being's who have a much closer relationship with Creation and The Creator then we may ever know. And they despise human's. Let's see if we can figure that out... hmmm.

They live so close to our existence we are literally neighbors. They nurture and grow and protect their environment and all the living beings that dwell there. We rape and pillage and plunder... destroying our planet and all her Children with out a thought. They shape Cathedral's and testaments to The Creator from living form without ending or even damaging their existence. We build structures with plundered treasure's stripped from our environment and weapons of mass destruction that will not just destroy OUR world. So, there is that. But here is the big Truth. They have never once in their history Walked through that Veil willingly, much less maliciously. But, they HAVE been SUMMONED here through dark magick starting with that toad Solomon. And ending with you I suppose. What fun. For them. To be bound by dark magick to do the bidding of human's who desire their enslavement and their Gift's to build golden temple's for a 'godly' man that is not. What fun to be torn from home and family and world and bound to rings etched with dark symbols for years or decades or ever.

And still... 300 have answered The Creator's Call and Stand right here right now with The Angel's and Warriors of Light in protection of our very existence. Human existence. And our Mother Earth. And let me assure you... the Long Night is upon us. We would be worthless in the face of this night with out The Warrior's, Guardians, and Angels... Because The Army of Light that is led by The Lion who is The 7th House and the Right Hand Of God... can not traverse the distance before our shore's are breached. But instead, many days after. Until then we must hold. He is the Weapon of Destruction of this unimaginable evil we face... we are The Sword's. And by we, I mean the many that are gathering to Stand with us... To die with us. So, enough! These are my friend's, teachers, companions and Tribe. And the Djinn number among them.

So, don't blame your woe's on a Djinn that has been bound against her will by dark magick and willingly bought and messed with for your entertainment. You Do Not Own Her. She is a Child of The Creator. Maybe get on your knee's and pray to GOD for her release... and your own soul while your at it.

So Mote It. By The Creator's Hand. Amen.

Gul,

I dont know anything about these entities. However, the idea of enslavement is abhorrent to me. You’re 25 now - not 15 - and I trust you are thinking like an adult too.

If this entity is anything like described here - a sentient creature from another realm or dimension - I would expect that any attempt by any respected member of the PNF might focus on helping you to return it to where it naturally belongs.

That said, if simply freeing it puts you or others at risk, then that too must be considered first.

But no attempts should be made by the PNF to further its enslavement for personal gain.

Gul,

I dont know anything about these entities. However, the idea of enslavement is abhorrent to me. You’re 25 now - not 15 - and I trust you are thinking like an adult too.

If this entity is anything like described here - a sentient creature from another realm or dimension - I would expect that any attempt by any respected member of the PNF might focus on helping you to return it to where it naturally belongs.

That said, if simply freeing it puts you or others at risk, then that too must be considered first.

But no attempts should be made by the PNF to further its enslavement for personal gain.
Further who knows if the rituals were even done right, perhaps it's not even Djinn. *shrug*

Reactions: Donna K.
PNF STATEMENT: The intentions of the member were not made clear at the beginning. With what has come to light, let me state this clearly.

WE HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER CONDONE NOR ASSIST IN THE OWNERSHIP OF OR THE USE OF ANY ENTITY FOR PERSONAL GAIN. ALL LIFE IS FREE UNDER THE CREATOR.

We will assist in giving our best advice on how to release or banish to their own realms any entity that does not belong in this one.

To the PNF members who picked up on this before I got back to this thread, thank you for your statements and you have my support on your statements 100%.

Debi

Last edited:
I would expect that any attempt by any respected member of the PNF might focus on helping you to return it to where it naturally belongs.

You are right in this Truth Seeker. And I wish that I had the Wisdom and Right to help in attaining this freedom for this Being. It is a great source of sadness and frustration in me that I have neither. We have discussed this in HJ's thread. A HUMAN can not bind nor free the Spirit/Being of any other... without direct guidance from a higher darkness (binding) or a higher Light (freeing). Only the darkness would offer and only to bind. The Light is quite open and stern in closing this Way to Humanity... and 'Other's' by the Way. The reason for this Law is known to me quite well NOW and is easily understood by any if they stop to consider it Spiritually... Imagine what this power would and does wreak in the hand's of those who seek it for personal gain and the Path's opened to who knows where by those with the best of intention's but Spiritually incapable at this time of grasping the enormity of the consequence's of wielding such an energy with out Spiritual Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Stand Testament to the damage done by such because I not only attempted this thing, this 'freeing'... but allowed myself to be guided in an Ancient Ritual by a Being who's intention is still a mystery to me but who I never even thought to question at the time. It was arrogance of the highest order for me to 'assume' my intentions were pure and my knowledge sufficient. Neither was true. Not even close. Many Beings suffered by my action's/arrogance and I had no choice but to witness.

A binding such as Gul speaks of, whether of Being or Spirit, flows from the spring of great darkness. Only great Light is capable of undoing such a binding. And even then it is a battle that transverse's time and space.

The Beings/Spirits who are bound and those who are eager to 'own' such a one and those who would seek to free them are no more than a speck of dust in the end game of such darkness. So, no. I have nothing to offer Gul in enlightenment of freeing such a One. But, Gul is not asking for help in freeing this Being. He is asking for help in freeing himself from what he has purchased because the novelty has worn off and the accountability is becoming a heavy cost. It will get worse.

The advice I did offer was to humble himself to The Creator. Accept responsibility. And after he has prayed in humbleness and earnestly for Spiritual intervention for this One... he might be allowed to Speak for himself. And he might eventually be heard. I Stand by this thing.

Further who knows if the rituals were even done right, perhaps it's not even Djinn. *shrug*

And there in lie's the Truth. So I thank you both for speaking it.

Reactions: Armand
You are right in this Truth Seeker. And I wish that I had the Wisdom and Right to help in attaining this freedom for this Being. It is a great source of sadness and frustration in me that I have neither. We have discussed this in HJ's thread. A HUMAN can not bind nor free the Spirit/Being of any other... without direct guidance from a higher darkness (binding) or a higher Light (freeing). Only the darkness would offer and only to bind. The Light is quite open and stern in closing this Way to Humanity... and 'Other's' by the Way. The reason for this Law is known to me quite well NOW and is easily understood by any if they stop to consider it Spiritually... Imagine what this power would and does wreak in the hand's of those who seek it for personal gain and the Path's opened to who knows where by those with the best of intention's but Spiritually incapable at this time of grasping the enormity of the consequence's of wielding such an energy with out Spiritual Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Stand Testament to the damage done by such because I not only attempted this thing, this 'freeing'... but allowed myself to be guided in an Ancient Ritual by a Being who's intention is still a mystery to me but who I never even thought to question at the time. It was arrogance of the highest order for me to 'assume' my intentions were pure and my knowledge sufficient. Neither was true. Not even close. Many Beings suffered by my action's/arrogance and I had no choice but to witness.

A binding such as Gul speaks of, whether of Being or Spirit, flows from the spring of great darkness. Only great Light is capable of undoing such a binding. And even then it is a battle that transverse's time and space.

The Beings/Spirits who are bound and those who are eager to 'own' such a one and those who would seek to free them are no more than a speck of dust in the end game of such darkness. So, no. I have nothing to offer Gul in enlightenment of freeing such a One. But, Gul is not asking for help in freeing this Being. He is asking for help in freeing himself from what he has purchased because the novelty has worn off and the accountability is becoming a heavy cost. It will get worse.

The advice I did offer was to humble himself to The Creator. Accept responsibility. And after he has prayed in humbleness and earnestly for Spiritual intervention for this One... he might be allowed to Speak for himself. And he might eventually be heard. I Stand by this thing.

And there in lie's the Truth. So I thank you both for speaking it.
Darcy, we were posting at the same time. Please note my statement above and know that I appreciate your willingness to step in to the fray and offer your wisdom.

PNF STATEMENT: The intentions of the member were not made clear at the beginning. With what has come to light, let me state this clearly.

WE HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER CONDONE NOR ASSIST IN THE OWNERSHIP OF OR THE USE OF ANY ENTITY FOR PERSONAL GAIN. ALL LIFE IS FREE UNDER THE CREATOR.

We will assist in giving our best advice on how to release or banish to their own realms any entity that does not belong in this one.

To the PNF members who picked up on this before I got back to this thread, thank you for your statements and you have my support on your statements 100%.

Debi
Yes it changed things greatly when I realized we are talking about a physical item.

Reactions: Donna K.
wow, Darcy really shed some enlightening facts on this. I feel confused and at the same time wonder how or why we all have different thought patterns is it from our upbringing or maybe the creator? God as I like to call him gives us each individuality. Darcy was obviously sent here to deliver that message to us and I will definitely take it to heart. Sometime we wait for an answer from God and when we throw our hands up and wonder why we never got one in a moment of clarity (sometimes when its to late) we realize we got the answer but wasn't listening to the messenger.

Darcy, we were posting at the same time. Please note my statement above and know that I appreciate your willingness to step in to the fray and offer your wisdom.

The message is noted Debi and I am relieved. I really REALLY like it here. Truth be told I can't even remember why I was wandering these Hall's at 3 in the morning. By the time I read through the thread... twice... I had picked up my Sword and dragging it behind me (it is very heavy still) the Warrior emerged as she was taught and the Word's I spoke could not have been stopped... as is The Way. And as is also The Way... I realized/remembered the battle clearly but I had to come here this morning to know more than the general outline of the Word's I had spoken. The 65 year old woman that is me does remember thinking as I entered... crap crap crap ... this may be unacceptable to this Circle which is also now My Circle... to speak this way to another, and out I'll be in the mist again 'sigh' ... but I am Oathed by Right and by Choice to The Light. And this is where I will Stand until I am cut down. I am very VERY happy though that I don't have to pack my hobo bag again. You are appreciated. All of you.

Darcy was obviously sent here to deliver that message to us and I will definitely take it to heart.

You are closer than you know here Armand. I Stand when Called. But The Word's Spoken to the adversary as War are somehow transformed into a Message of Light... which is Love... to other's of those who this transformed Message is meant for. And they hear it. Which I find beautiful and unfathomable. The Great Mysterious. What I am saying is... I'm just a cranky old 65 year old, gray haired, chain-smoking lady... until I'm not. Then the Word's and The Message both belong to The Creator... I am only the vessel/Warrior in battle and the emissary in The Message translated. In both I am honored and humbled to Stand with The Warrior's of The Light and The Creator... I am also honored and humbled that there are so many of these Warrior's right here... in this forum...and I was led to them.

wow, Darcy really shed some enlightening facts on this. I feel confused and at the same time wonder how or why we all have different thought patterns is it from our upbringing or maybe the creator?

Spiritually I knew and accepted when I Spoke that I was all in going forward here Armand. Kicking and screaming a little maybe... but what was Spoken openly and clearly immediately opened The Way and the obligation... to this Circle. I was never trying to be enigmatic within these Halls. Only accepted as who I am -- which is that old lady over there by the fire with a pack of smoke's in one hand and a beer in the other... enjoying good company. As soon as I came this morning and peeking between my finger's read the Words ... I knew there was no going back. Threads will have to be opened. Conversations started and thoughts offered and given. I will attempt to share what I know (which is limited in the Great Mystery) and why I believe my Truths to be Truth. But I will tell you openly and in advance -- 35 years in... I am still as confused as in the beginning... as far as Understanding the whys and hows and mechanic's of these things. Faith is expected in me that when The Light Speaks it is Truth. And my why why why's are only tolerated on a limited basis. Of course, I wasn't answered at all for 10 long year's of experiencing since a great deal of the Truth happening through those years was on me. But I certainly wasn't ignored... no more sheltering the human women child who helped break The Veil... from mind snapping Truth then. So. *It should also be noted that just because my life span is short as a blink of a bat this in no way obligates 'Other' to move on my time/space wave length in answering questions. If you don't believe me... just ask them... they have no problem answering to that. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Armand