I NEED HELP My telepathic abilities are way out of control

here is the link to what i'm referring to as a possible reason the OP is being tortured:

Law Enforcement Complicity in Electronic Torture & Mind Control in America, Part 2 (March 14, 2009)

this is an excerpt which describes what i am talking about:

"The perpetrators of mind control are very methodical and deliberate. Trainers of the handlers must have studied a very detailed training manual. At first, the handlers normally only call the victims ugly names, then they gradually begin to talk directly to the victim. Over time the victim learns that he can also talk to them. Finally, the two parties establish a dialogue albeit in an acrimonious fashion. Once I found out that I could also “speak” to the sickos telepathically, I used that ability to ridicule, taunt, and demean them."

i just threw this out as a possibility of what's wrong. i'm not changing the subject.
That last line is what i do a lot. Just make fun of them. Then they respond by calling me the evil one. Its a big mess. I came up with the weirdest and most F-ed up stuff just to get them to shut up. It didnt really help, I think it made matters worse for me. I dont know if its mind control but it sometimes really feels that way

When i put in my earplugs to listen to music, others can hear that same music. I like music but im not supposed to share every song i listen to on a scale like this. I become uncomfortable just with the idea. Then i feel like im bothering other peopele while im just listening to music in my own home. I can sit still and say nothing at all and still be a menace because my brain is leaking. Like i said, i cant stop beaming. Only thing i can do is really focus on something else and just let it go. I dont want to worry about it but by the time i realise that i need to let go i can be 3 hours into it without finding my way out. i became accostumed to it in a really weird and twisted way.

Nax - thank you for sharing that example occurrence.

First, I have to trust and reinforce Debi’s suggestion that you reach out for medical care to ensure you are physically okay. Debi is not just a mystic, she’s also serviced in the healthcare industry.

Second, Chuckeh offered a link to what I think is some shielding reference(s). My psychic experiences would have me offer the same thing Nax. I have used shielding routinely to protect my mind for being bombarded with incoming psychic info. Shielding might help in the reverse, to prevent or minimize your own psychic thoughts getting out to others.

I must surmise from your descriptions so far that you have had many people come to you and either (a) tell you that they can actually know your thoughts or (b) that they simply state aloud, without knowing it, exact what you are thinking. Is one of those two observations correct?

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
thanks, im am going to take a look at that now. I tried to shield myself but i dont have the right experience/tools for it.
There’s not much need for tools. I’ve heard a saying along the lines of the best magicians have their finger for a wand.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I have found that I am sensitive to microwave ovens, cordless telephones, cell phones, and even television sets. There was a time when I had to unplug the television set at night because my mind would be bombarded with images from the TV all night. Sometimes I would check the next day about certain images and find, for example, that a certain movie with those same images had been on while I was asleep. Once I was sick in bed with the flu, and kept dreaming about gory corpses being dismembered, along with other violent action. I woke to find that hubby was out in the living room, watching "The Walking Dead," so I guess I was "watching" too. ;)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Nax - thank you for sharing that example occurrence.

First, I have to trust and reinforce Debi’s suggestion that you reach out for medical care to ensure you are physically okay. Debi is not just a mystic, she’s also serviced in the healthcare industry.

Second, Chuckeh offered a link to what I think is some shielding reference(s). My psychic experiences would have me offer the same thing Nax. I have used shielding routinely to protect my mind for being bombarded with incoming psychic info. Shielding might help in the reverse, to prevent or minimize your own psychic thoughts getting out to others.

I must surmise from your descriptions so far that you have had many people come to you and either (a) tell you that they can actually know your thoughts or (b) that they simply state aloud, without knowing it, exact what you are thinking. Is one of those two observations correct?

It's definitly A. Others respond to what i'm thinking. I have zero privacy at the moment. Meanwhile im trying to get my life back together piece by piece. In a really weird way i grew accostumed to these circumstances. Thats not a good way to get rid of this but it was either that or turn crazy.
Im going to try and give meditation and shielding a go. This situation has been a nightmare so far, its been lasting since June so almost half a year. I really hope i will find a solution

I feel lucky I guess. I got bombarded so early in life with intrusion in my dreams that grim scenarios in life sort of roll off my back. For instance, I have advanced cancer, but I refuse to dwell on it. Many years in a row I faced bleeding to death every month. Now this. Death has always been within arm’s reach & my attitude is that every day is a gift & God pulls many miracles out of Its hat for those who seek the Spirit.

Have you tried praying for relief? Don’t have to be of any particular faith, just willing to let God take command of your situation.

Reactions: Lynne
It's definitly A. Others respond to what i'm thinking. I have zero privacy at the moment. Meanwhile im trying to get my life back together piece by piece. In a really weird way i grew accostumed to these circumstances. Thats not a good way to get rid of this but it was either that or turn crazy.
Im going to try and give meditation and shielding a go. This situation has been a nightmare so far, its been lasting since June so almost half a year. I really hope i will find a solution

That’s wise Nax. Those are two things you can do which don’t cost money - only time - and maybe either tactic will work for you. If so, maybe you can supplement your control using the other technique.

Please let us know how you are doing soon.

Reactions: Lynne