I need a darn purse!!!

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
The phones are getting bigger and bigger and now even the freaking car keys are getting almost too big to go in my pocket. I have two trucks, 2 SUVs and a boat. It seems that I never have the right key with me anymore. I used to just carry my keys on a ring with a belt clip, Now if I want to have all my keys, my telephone and the rest of my must-haves I need something bigger than my pockets. I'm thinking about making a tooled leather fanny pack.

Men in general don't carry as much as women do but I still have several things I must have. A pocket knife, a single cell flashlight, and a lighter are always with me. What do y'all carry habitually?

i can relate to that. due to carrying a notebook, a sketch book, pencils and pens,and other art related things, i carry a bag when needed. when being more active ill just take the wallet and essentials. but man, it does feel good not having my pockets full all the time. . i started putting my wallet and other pocket related items into it also when i have it with me. a good leather pack or bag is nice and easy to pull off....lol....this is what i use when needed.

81XEUmIk91S._AC_SL1460_.jpg

The phones are getting bigger and bigger and now even the freaking car keys are getting almost too big to go in my pocket. I have two trucks, 2 SUVs and a boat. It seems that I never have the right key with me anymore. I used to just carry my keys on a ring with a belt clip, Now if I want to have all my keys, my telephone and the rest of my must-haves I need something bigger than my pockets. I'm thinking about making a tooled leather fanny pack.

Men in general don't carry as much as women do but I still have several things I must have. A pocket knife, a single cell flashlight, and a lighter are always with me. What do y'all carry habitually?
Go for it! Just call it your brief case or satchel.

Reactions: garnetsilver