I’m a sucker for an octopus !

HONEY BADGER AS SPIRIT ANIMAL

HONEY BADGER. Powerful, passionate, and resilient, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of the Honey Badger are fierce competitors who are not afraid to go after what they want. This incredibly complex sign is extremely powerful and capable, but also highly emotional.
When focused they can harness great power and wisdom to accomplish what few others are capable of. When out of balance they can become terrible tyrants, equally capable of using their power for destruction and manipulation if left unchecked.

Like their animal namesake, those born under the sign of the Honey Badger are fearless in their conquests and will not back down to anyone. In their minds they are a one-man army, capable of conquering the greatest of challenges. In the animal kingdom, the honey badger is well known as the world’s most fearless animal - often taking on much larger and stronger predators and treating them like prey.

OCTOPUS AS SPIRIT ANIMAL

When the octopus spirit animal comes crawling into your life, pay very close attention to the message he brings.

The octopus spirit guide is a magical creature who comes to awaken your life. Many cultures across the globe associate the octopus with magical powers.

This creature of the ocean is a master of disguise. It comes into your life to teach you the art of survival.

I'll take an octopus spirit totem with a side of Honey Badger. That should get me through some tough times...

Reactions: Lynne and Debi

i am a member of the Octonation!

Reactions: Lynne
Octopi kind of give me the creeps. When I look at one in an aquarium I get the distinct feeling that somebody is looking back at me.

Reactions: jadamz and Lynne
HONEY BADGER AS SPIRIT ANIMAL

HONEY BADGER. Powerful, passionate, and resilient, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of the Honey Badger are fierce competitors who are not afraid to go after what they want. This incredibly complex sign is extremely powerful and capable, but also highly emotional.
When focused they can harness great power and wisdom to accomplish what few others are capable of. When out of balance they can become terrible tyrants, equally capable of using their power for destruction and manipulation if left unchecked.

Like their animal namesake, those born under the sign of the Honey Badger are fearless in their conquests and will not back down to anyone. In their minds they are a one-man army, capable of conquering the greatest of challenges. In the animal kingdom, the honey badger is well known as the world’s most fearless animal - often taking on much larger and stronger predators and treating them like prey.
for a minute i thought this was about someone i dated once.....scary times....(shivers)

Reactions: Lynne