I lived in a haunted duplex

Brody

Reaction score
About 6 years ago or so, my buddies and I moved into a newer duplex on the outskirts of Green Bay. We lived there for over a year and had paranormal happenings throughout.

1 - The Basement had a fixed up living room so we would stay down there to watch movies as a group. While down there, we often heard footsteps walking across the kitchen above us, even though we were the only ones home.
One time one of my buddies headed to work, and around twenty minutes later me and my other room mate heard footsteps walk through the kitchen, into the bathroom and the toilet flushed. We called the other room mate to confirm it wasn't him and he was already at work.
Another time we were all down there until like 4 am and I declared I had to go to bed and they said "The Ghost is gonna get you!" and I replied "F*ck the ghost" as I flipped the light switch - the bulb then flashed off and burnt out at that very second.
2 - I had a landline phone, and it went crazy frequently. The phone would turn itself on, white noise would burst out of my answering machine, then the phone would dial up a random person on my speed dial. The phone did this in front of my room mates and others who came over. Some times it only happened once in a while, and other times it went on and on. One Halloween with a bunch of people over it was almost non stop.
3 - My room mate heard voices coming from up stairs one night. I wasn't home so I can't verify.

I contacted local ghost hunters and they told me we had a spirit that was trapped doing the same thing in a time loop for perpetuity.

Reactions: Paintman and Laura
The only other paranormal happening I was involved with was when I was real young and sleeping over at my Grandparents, they had a Virgin Mary nightlight which I saw glide from side to side while lying in bed next to my cousin. For all I know that was just a dream or false memory I implanted in my head because I used to be wary of religious statues and paintings to the point of my mother had to turn her painting of Jesus over so I couldn't see it and a cloth had to be kept over her Christ statue.

Reactions: Paintman