I knew...

oh they already have, i saw this coming when the emails went from Russian single ladies wanting to contact me to depends and walker ads.., and of course the abundance of E.D ads..... my email was much more interesting 20 years ago...lol
My ads focus on every known illness in the world...I guess they have high hopes I'll come down with something else! lol

My ads focus on every known illness in the world...I guess they have high hopes I'll come down with something else! lol
i think ive had the same email for waaay too long now, the algorythms know way too much about me....lol

i think ive had the same email for waaay too long now, the algorythms know way too much about me....lol
sad but walmart knows me better than my own family......

Reactions: jadamz
sad but walmart knows me better than my own family......
Ain't that the truth! It's amazing how fast my FB feed picks up something. I just wish they'd send me Senior Discounts! Those seem to have vanished.

Reactions: Paulm
I bought a new set of irons about a year ago. Knowing full well that that maybe my last set of Big Boy clubs.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I keep getting ads for something I bought on Black Friday.

everyone our age who had to go through an apprenticeship for their chosen field can relate to that. if youngsters of today had to go through some of the stuff we did they would be hiding under the bed or calling a lawyer....lol...there is a field in the art world that until about 15 years ago was next to impossible to get into. the apprenticeship phase was brutal. but it actually taught attention to detail and was very humbling...of course the ego phase afterwards for most was also unbelievable...but in a way deserved... the participants in that field now, while excellent at their job, are missing the basics and attention to detail that was gained from the old apprenticeships.
yup I apprenticed as a dialect coach

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
I was 51, post surgical back X3, and found myself on a mobility scooter in Walmart just to get around. After I wedged myself into the perfume aisle and had to be pulled out followed by driving into a large stack of rubber balls in the toy section causing chaos and a clean up on 3 aisles, it occurred to me I might be getting old. And yes, Paint, we don't bounce at that age...we break.

I have since embraced my inner "Crone". In my tradition, that is a badge of honor. I realize how blessed I am to still be around as many people don't get the gift of long life.
Crone phonetically sounds unpleasant to my ears. Too much Crow not enough Throne.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity