I knew...

I was 51, post surgical back X3, and found myself on a mobility scooter in Walmart just to get around. After I wedged myself into the perfume aisle and had to be pulled out followed by driving into a large stack of rubber balls in the toy section causing chaos and a clean up on 3 aisles, it occurred to me I might be getting old. And yes, Paint, we don't bounce at that age...we break.

I have since embraced my inner "Crone". In my tradition, that is a badge of honor. I realize how blessed I am to still be around as many people don't get the gift of long life.
You might be par feline too with the many lives you’ve had.

Reactions: Paintman
Sometimes I think it's more like that old Chinese curse of "May you live an interesting life"! lol
i think i had a breakup that ended that way once..... wait, that was a curse???....hmmm, explains a lot... i guess

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Benway
age13_0.jpg

im at the point now where bending over has grunts and strains... sleeping can pull muscles. and i just realized im approaching the point where a fart may put me in traction......crap, i dont like this thread any more...lol
Welcome, Paul, to the land I live in! Your Jitterbug phone ads will begin soon...lol

• Haha
Reactions: jadamz and Paulm
Welcome, Paul, to the land I live in! Your Jitterbug phone ads will begin soon...lol
oh they already have, i saw this coming when the emails went from Russian single ladies wanting to contact me to depends and walker ads.., and of course the abundance of E.D ads..... my email was much more interesting 20 years ago...lol

You know the best thing about getting older??? You see clearer. Not with your eyes, but with your intuition and wisdom. And you don't care what others think of you. I think we become much more our real selves without the mask as we age.