I knew...

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Still to get to the stage of constantly talking of illnesses and how to prevent the inevitable crossing over, lol. I am going to try not to do this.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm

Benway

Lover of the Year of the Cow
Reaction score
Crone phonetically sounds unpleasant to my ears. Too much Crow not enough Throne.
You don't like crows as much as I do! I love the image of a crow on a throne though. Spring greeted me this year by two crows flirting around my bedroom balcony. (My building is a favourite haunt of corvids and no other birds because of the corvids.) They have much in common with human beings trying to flirt in a club for volume and a certain melody and nuance to their overtures of love like Death spent twenty years chain smoking cigars and then got really angry.
As a lover of industrial music it would be beautiful had it not woken me up.

Reactions: Paintman

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
You don't like crows as much as I do! I love the image of a crow on a throne though. Spring greeted me this year by two crows flirting around my bedroom balcony. (My building is a favourite haunt of corvids and no other birds because of the corvids.) They have much in common with human beings trying to flirt in a club for volume and a certain melody and nuance to their overtures of love like Death spent twenty years chain smoking cigars and then got really angry.
As a lover of industrial music it would be beautiful had it not woken me up.
Good points. I shall give "Crone" a second chance.

Reactions: Benway
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
1617827254375.png