I just had a disturbing experience

Just trying to figure out why..the same as you.
If you are stressed and overworked maybe that makes you an easier target, or maybe there was someone at the hospital that was infatuated with you. This may explain why it got more angry at being told to leave?

Why reside in the basement? Unless you naturally are fearful of that area and that is what feeds it?
Was there a time at the hospital where you were afraid of something? And at that point it decided to follow you?

If it is feeding on fear, then the way to deal with it is not to be fearful. Being angry at it may also empower it, so it seems like passively ignoring it may work, and as said above don't feed it and bore the thing. Hopefully then it will move on.

Reactions: Lynne and Ribeyebob
So, I contacted a local paranormal investigator, and he suggested that before I have somebody come out to my house, that I should conduct a PNF session myself. He said to just use my cell phone. Should I really be containing this thing?

Just trying to figure out why..the same as you.
If you are stressed and overworked maybe that makes you an easier target, or maybe there was someone at the hospital that was infatuated with you. This may explain why it got more angry at being told to leave?

Why reside in the basement? Unless you naturally are fearful of that area and that is what feeds it?
Was there a time at the hospital where you were afraid of something? And at that point it decided to follow you?

If it is feeding on fear, then the way to deal with it is not to be fearful. Being angry at it may also empower it, so it seems like passively ignoring it may work, and as said above don't feed it and bore the thing. Hopefully then it will move on.

Rowan,
I also wondered why the basement, I’m not usually afraid to go down there. And honestly, all I’ve been doing is working and sleeping, my life is pretty boring as it is lol.
Anyway, I’m back at my house and have decided to ignore the situation, and so good so far.

Reactions: Debi
What is PNF session? My searches are bringing up a stretching exercise.

Rowan,
I also wondered why the basement, I’m not usually afraid to go down there. And honestly, all I’ve been doing is working and sleeping, my life is pretty boring as it is lol.
Anyway, I’m back at my house and have decided to ignore the situation, and so good so far.
Jen, possibly ignoring that entity may be the solution. If the situation changes, let us know. Many of us have experienced kind as well as aggressive entities and we have developed ways to deal with them.

Last edited:
What is PNF session? My searches are bringing up a stretching exercise.
It is in that sticky thread of approved suggestions on how to handle these things, Mendoza. These are the things that are most likely to work in most situations and give an overall view of how to handle a problem.

It is in that sticky thread of approved suggestions on how to handle these things, Mendoza. These are the things that are most likely to work in most situations and give an overall view of how to handle a problem.
I did read the sticky thread, it’s very informative. Thank you for telling me about it.

Reactions: Debi
I meant EVP session, sorry was using voice to text.
Well, now here is where you have to make a decision. Do you wish to stir things up and chase this thing? Because when you start investigating, that's what will happen. EVP sessions can open doors in some homes.