I just had a disturbing experience

Sorry if none of that made sense, I’m just trying to get out of here ASAP.

Reactions: Benway
Sorry, I just re read that, and I said I couldn’t move way too many times (oops). Just trying to get myself and my dogs out ASAP. When my heart rate is back to normal, hopefully I’ll be thinking straight....

Hi Jen. I've had quite a few encounters with odd beings, including the sort of harmless but sometimes alarming hanger on, really positive things and something truly awful. The something truly awful was NOT this subtle! So... at least it isn't like that! It seems like it's not attached to any object in your home as it followed you home rather than starting there. Likewise, it's nothing personal. So... whatever it is can touch you, but perhaps not easily or it would. It may be hanging around you for the reaction. Telling a *whatever* to behave or get out often works, but if this being is trolling you or feeding on your fear (though being cruel and bored is the simpler explanation) then that would explain the stepping up of harassment.
I'm not sure that bringing in an exorcist or praying is the first thing to try. This may sound nuts, but try boring it into leaving. Just stop playing. Ignore it mostly. Maybe you could tell it that you understand and feel sorry for it and offer to listen to how it feels; then tell it all about very dull things from your past or any other tedious thing you can think of. If it throws a tantrum again, just sigh, say "I understand" in a patronising way and then go for a walk.
I scared my horrifying thing off by feeling sympathy to it and giving it a mental hug. Yours is different, Don't hug yours, but try a counterintuitive approach. Perhaps.
Try not to be scared! Just careful.

Reactions: ozentity
Sorry, I just re read that, and I said I couldn’t move way too many times (oops). Just trying to get myself and my dogs out ASAP. When my heart rate is back to normal, hopefully I’ll be thinking straight....
Jen, I totally understand. Staying with a friend is a smart move. I tend to believe that entity was in the park, waiting for someone to draw energy from. It fed on your fear. The higher your fear and anxiety level, the more aggressive this entity has become. When you decide to re enter your house, bring a friend for support. I have a friend that has had similar experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jen, I totally understand. Staying with a friend is a smart move. I tend to believe that entity was in the park, waiting for someone to draw energy from. It fed on your fear. The higher your fear and anxiety level, the more aggressive this entity has become. When you decide to re enter your house, bring a friend for support. I have a friend that has had similar experiences.
Rib, I've had to edit your post. No outside phone numbers or email addresses allowed on the open forum.

Reactions: Donna K.
I've seen black panther shadows when very young,and plenty of things.One they call the Hat Man visited me twice 10 years apart at the beginning of what ended up very destructive relationships.I really believe he was there to warn me,why is anyones guess.No talking from him just a worried although slightly scary look.If you are becoming open to the paranormal just remember not to fear it or engage with it as you don't really know what these entities are.
I agree; show no fear and stay cool.

Rib, I've had to edit your post. No outside phone numbers or email addresses allowed on the open forum.
That's fine. My friend jumped on my computer when I wasn't there.

I’ve calmed down now. I thought it was a cheap shot to attack me while I was sleeping, and I wasn’t paralyzed with fear, I literally could not move a muscle, I’m a nurse and I know that something like that doesn’t happen for no reason. As soon as soon as it dissipated I was able to move, I felt like there were hundreds of pounds holding my shoulders down. And maybe I’m losing my mind, but I’m pretty sure I saw the shadow in my friends front yard behind a tree. I definitely don’t want to bring this into someone else’s home. I would like to tell it to leave, but I don’t know. Maybe after a glass of wine

I’ve calmed down now. I thought it was a cheap shot to attack me while I was sleeping, and I wasn’t paralyzed with fear, I literally could not move a muscle, I’m a nurse and I know that something like that doesn’t happen for no reason. As soon as soon as it dissipated I was able to move, I felt like there were hundreds of pounds holding my shoulders down. And maybe I’m losing my mind, but I’m pretty sure I saw the shadow in my friends front yard behind a tree. I definitely don’t want to bring this into someone else’s home. I would like to tell it to leave, but I don’t know. Maybe after a glass of wine
You sure this wasn't sleep paralysis,when you are not awake but not asleep but still in a dream state.When you tellit to leave your better off being straight as anything that dulls your senses leaves you open.Tell it to leave as you would an unwanted guy in a bar who's annoying you,you really have to mean it.

I was fully awake, in fact my dogs were barking their heads off. I’ve had dream paralysis before, and this unfortunately wasn’t it. In fact bruises have formed on my shoulders.

Reactions: Benway and ozentity