I just had a disturbing experience

Lotta shadow people being reported since I got here. Is it always this frequent or are we seemingly in the middle of an upswing?

Reactions: Benway
Jen,

I've seen my share of shadow people. I've walked behind footfalls in the house. I've actually followed (by walking) long slender glowing shapes at night that avoided me...one even outran my truck one night. I once heard a horse walk past me at night...I heard his hoof falls on the dirt next to me.

Do not be frightened...they are not trying to hurt you. When I experience an encounter, I calmly speak to the presence. I've been gently touched and have objects moved in front of me. I see shadows on a common basis. I had an entity that made loud noises in the attic; thankfully it stopped before I spoke to it. When it gets noisy in the house, I ask for it to be quiet...and it gets quiet.

Don't give in to fear. Be calm...they are aware of our presence. I tend to think they want to be acknowledged. I have two rules in my house: don't frighten anyone and don't tear the house up. I say these out loud when I experience new activity.

Thank you. Do you know if it’s normal for them to follow people?
Shadow people have never harmed me. My first encounter was about 10 feet away...I clearly saw his nose while he passed twice in front of me near the wall. He never turned,; he just keep moving. My neighbor's dog has also seen shadow people in the woods while accompanying me; she simply looks at them. I've seen shadow people moving along buildings, not hurting anything. I've had two shadow people look at me, then turn away. As long as we peacefully coexist, it will be OK . Do not fear them.

Thank you so much, I will read the sticky thread now.

Jen, I'm on my tablet here so excuse typos. At the top of this forum area is a sticky thread that gives you some ways to deal with this. First, it is your house and your realm. Tell it so. Claim your home. Say that prayer duke have you. As I told you earlier, it won't kill you and these things feed off fear.

My oldest son has had issues with these beings since childhood. He now just tells them to leave.

Now, hearing footsteps could also indicate it's not a shadow man but an entity. Same steps apply. Read that sticky thread for more on what to do. You are held in prayer tonight.
I've walked behind footfalls in the hallway..no harm and they didn't bother me. I've had footprints and handprints manifest in the bathrooms...no harm either.

Thank you so much, I will read the sticky thread now.
I once had a playful entity in the house. I held up a disposable camera and said "have fun with it." It was hidden and I found it. I once had a helpful entity locate a marker for me; I heard a "thunk" after I went to bed...when I turned on the light the marker was in the middle of the floor seconds after I turned off the light Not all entities are trouble...some are helpful.

There is the possibility that it isn’t a shadow person, but a different entity. My dogs have been barking at the basement stairs, so I think something is still down there.

I once had a playful entity in the house. I held up a disposable camera and said "have fun with it." It was hidden and I found it. I once had a helpful entity locate a marker for me; I heard a "thunk" after I went to bed...when I turned on the light the marker was in the middle of the floor seconds after I turned off the light Not all entities are trouble...some are helpful.
So have you always been sensitive to spirits and communicating with them?