I just had a disturbing experience

I hesitate to offer any detailed advice, but I know Debi and others here put great stock in the pray to St Michael, the Archangel, seeking his protection. Apparently you don't have to be Catholic, or even a Christian to benefit from this pray. I personally wear a St Michael's cross. Here's the pray, hopefully it will give you some piece of mind in the short term until Debi or those more qualified than me can offer better advice.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you. I’m so on edge, every noise is making me jump. I won’t go back in the basement. I’ve read that they can attack you, I even had my phone with me but I was afraid to take a picture, I don’t want to piss it off. I do not like this.

Reactions: Benway
Thank you. I’m so on edge, every noise is making me jump. I won’t go back in the basement. I’ve read that they can attack you, I even had my phone with me but I was afraid to take a picture, I don’t want to piss it off. I do not like this.

Understandable. I had an experience with a shadow being almost 50 years ago, and it shook me up as a young teen. But it didn't hurt me, and I honestly don't think what you are dealing with will hurt you. Just have faith, Debi and the folks here will help you through this.

Thank you. Do you know if it’s normal for them to follow people?

Reactions: Benway
Jen, I'm on my tablet here so excuse typos. At the top of this forum area is a sticky thread that gives you some ways to deal with this. First, it is your house and your realm. Tell it so. Claim your home. Say that prayer duke have you. As I told you earlier, it won't kill you and these things feed off fear.

My oldest son has had issues with these beings since childhood. He now just tells them to leave.

Now, hearing footsteps could also indicate it's not a shadow man but an entity. Same steps apply. Read that sticky thread for more on what to do. You are held in prayer tonight.

Reactions: 7Critter