I have seen cloaked watery predator like beings twice now. Anyone else?

Both. To me it looks like something is looking in, I don't know. Hopefully it's just a play on the eyes or the camera. We always close his curtains at night, just forgot to last night because the kids stayed with their Mawmaw. Maybe unrelated, maybe not, but the mountain lion I shot at late that night a month ago was also nearest to my sons end of the house. About 20 to 25 yards to the left of his window, outdide snd out of view, is a big old fig bush thats been here since we first moved here. The cougar was half crouched near that bush the night that happened. I'm trying not to just grab at different occurrences and say they're connected, but I feel like they may be somehow. I don't know.
You're doing it right, Raptor. You take one event/occurrence at a time and rule in or out. That's the way it's done. Remember, paranormal means "above" or "beyond" the normal. Right now, you treat it as such and then rule in or out.

Mountain lions....and I thought I had it rough with coyotes! :eek:

This may help a bit.

66707960_2373880062658590_657504972702744576_n.jpg

Reactions: Rowan2222
Hopefully it is just a fluke photo from the camera. I've went ahead and put one family bible in my sons room on his dresser this morning. I put the second fam bible in our room at the other end of the house. I will probably move it to our daughters room before dark though. We'll see how that works and go from there.

Reactions: Debi
Hopefully it is just a fluke photo from the camera. I've went ahead and put one family bible in my sons room on his dresser this morning. I put the second fam bible in our room at the other end of the house. I will probably move it to our daughters room before dark though. We'll see how that works and go from there.
A wise precaution to take, Raptor. Let us know what happens, please?

Reactions: Raptorman
I'm about to share something that maybe I shouldn't, I don't know. This happened last night or actually early this morning I should say. We weren't paying attention to the time at the moment, but we went back and checked the photo details and it was literally exactly midnight on the time stamp when this was taken. I'm going to post a photo and tell me if you see anything in it. This is my sons room, but both kids are typically in there playing, so please ignore the mess. Our kids stayed with their mawmaw last night and my wife and I stayed up watching movies. She got up to get a drink and I asked her to just quickly walk in each kids bedroom and snap a quick photo or two with the flash on. She did and then came back and sat the phone down. We got back into the movie and didn't think to check the pics for about 30 minutes or so. When we did finally look at the photos we noticed something in this one. I'm not saying that it is something but it certainly looks like something. Tell me if y'all see anything.
First let me congratulate you on the new baby.

I see two things on the right side window. I see a demonic looking face in the dark glass and that whitish looking thing that looks like an animal. That is scary. Did I find what you were talking about ?

Since you mentioned having a bible I will suggest getting blessed crosses to hang in every room. Also Debi may be able to tell you how to set a protective permitter around your property. Saying the St Michael’s prayer daily will give you protection. Keep us posted.

I'm about to share something that maybe I shouldn't, I don't know. This happened last night or actually early this morning I should say. We weren't paying attention to the time at the moment, but we went back and checked the photo details and it was literally exactly midnight on the time stamp when this was taken. I'm going to post a photo and tell me if you see anything in it. This is my sons room, but both kids are typically in there playing, so please ignore the mess. Our kids stayed with their mawmaw last night and my wife and I stayed up watching movies. She got up to get a drink and I asked her to just quickly walk in each kids bedroom and snap a quick photo or two with the flash on. She did and then came back and sat the phone down. We got back into the movie and didn't think to check the pics for about 30 minutes or so. When we did finally look at the photos we noticed something in this one. I'm not saying that it is something but it certainly looks like something. Tell me if y'all see anything.

I did see the image in the window, but it's hard to say with any certainty what that may be. My first thought is that it's a reflection of your wife, does she wear glasses? If the flash reflected off the glass and picked up lenses of glasses that could explain the "eyes". If she had the camera up at face level that could factor in as well.

It's hard to say from looking at one photo. When taking pictures like this it's best to snap off 3-5 at a time without changing angles or positions. If the same image appears in all photos then it's more likely to have a non supernatural explanation. It's when things change from one photo to the next that it starts to get unexplainable.

Yeah I see the window. Looks like there’s a long goatee like facial hair and a hand with long fingers, “it’s” right hand. I’m the silver lining guy so, at least it’s outside.:sunglasses:

So, what’s the game plan here, do you want to take more photos? With the evp I got, I haven’t taken anymore because I don’t want to give it attention or a reason to even be here. Is that what the general consensus is with things like this.

Straight curiosity would have me wanting to take more photos. I’d almost rather be certain of bad news than be unsure with maybe good news. The uncertainty does not rest well in me.

Either way that is an odd “smudge” or “light reflection” on the window. I suppose chance would have it that it could have been a kitten or a fat little puppy playing.... nope, evil ghost looking thing. Given the facial hair it looks to be more European/caucasion than African or Native. I would start hitting the books on local history.

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's is greatly needed and appreciated at this time. The white thing you see in the top right edge is a dream catcher I've had hanging in my 9 yo sons window for many years. There's also one hanging in my 4 yo daughters bedroom window I put there when she was a newborn. Right after we seen that in the photo I went back in his room and took 4 or 5 more pics from the doorway same as my wife said she did and this image isn't in any of them. It's about a 45 degree angle or so. My wife doesn't wear glasses and she said she had the phone camera at chest level, because i specifically told her try not to make it obvious and to do it quickly, when she snapped two pics of each kids room. I've only shown a few people and they all see it. To me it looks like an evil spirit. I see a face, eyes, nose, mouth, a long chin, a thin mustache, short horns, it's shoulders, it's right arm bent at an angle which looks to be holding something. The bible's are still in place and will remain there. I will say that last night again, while putting the animals up, it was probably close to 10pm. I swear I caught two glimpses, 7 to 8 mins apart, of a wispy like thing that was passing by the outside of the bird pens. Not once, but twice. I had the flashlight off because the moon was really bright so I could see pretty good actually, plus I was ushering animals into their places for the night. It was just two different quick, like, what the heck was that? And it's gone type of sighting. The kinda thing that makes you do a double take and pause and listen a minute. After the second time I thought I seen something move, I hurried up, finished locking up all the birds, and went in the house. I know tonight is a full moon, my mother who is one of the people I showed the pic to, told me to take more pics tonight. I actually tried taking pics on Jan 24th of this year, the night after I seen that thing come out of the kids hallway. That night, I snapped 2 or 3 of my daughters room first then headed to my sons room. I went in, took 2 or 3 quick photos then all of a sudden I could feel a heavy, really thick presence surround me and could feel what I call like a force pressing onto my own force. Like all of a sudden there were ten elephants in the room and everyone was being squished. Like too many people in an elevator. Right then, I stopped taking pics and said a quick prayer and for some reason, my own thoughts said to me, 'We're not upset at you for taking photos, but please don't do it anymore." Then the feeling of too many people in an elevator just went away. This is the reason I asked my wife to take the photos on the night this photo was taken.....Something else I didn't want to mention, it could be a good thing or a bad thing. My son, who's 9, has never had any imaginary friends ever. I always paid attention for that. Well now he does, as of about 3 to 4 months ago. A 9 yo with an imaginary friend is an odd thing itself. But I've heard him talking to this friend when he didn't know I was close by. First few times I could hear him talking and it was like he was literally playing with someone in his room. I thought he was talking to his sister the very first time I heard him doing this. I went in his room expecting to see both of them in there playing and it was just him. I said, 'Son, where's your sister at?' He said, 'Oh, I think shes still at Maws (my mother who lives next door about 125 yards away) and I said, 'Okay. Well who are you talking to in here. I thought sister was in here with you.' He says, 'Oh it's just my imaginary friend.' I said, 'Son, you're way too old for imaginary friends. You have real friends anyway.' He says 'Oh I know, but its fine Daddy.' I just played dumb and said okay. I've kept a close eye on the imaginary friend situation and it seems to come in streaks so to speak. Off and on, usually weeks apart that I catch it happening. Then the other day, probably a week to 10 days ago, I walked in the back door but didn't shut it because I was going back outside. It was mid day and I came in for a bottle of water or something. Walked in, opened the icebox, looked in and heard him talking. I listened and I could clearly, without a doubt hear him replying. I only heard his voice, but he was answering. I went straight in his room and asked him come outside with me to help me do something, I just made something up. Once outside, I asked what he was doing and he said,' Oh I was just playing cars.' And I said, 'But I heard you talking to somebody. Who were you talking too?' He says, 'oh that was just my imaginary friend again.' I decided right then to discuss a few things with him, but not make a scene about it. I did ask him though, what his imaginary friend does and how does he play with this friend. He said, 'Well, sometimes he just talks to me while I'm playing really. He doesn't ever actually play with my toys with me or anything like that.' I said, 'So it's a boy then?' He says, 'Well maybe, Dad, but I'm really not sure because I never see who's saying it.' We talked a few minutes more and I told him when this imaginary friend comes back to talk to him, he needs to quietly come let me know. Since then he hasn't told me anything and I haven't heard him talking to anything that's not there. A few hours ago, we were playing Xbox together and he says, 'Oh Dad! This reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. Well, it was more like a movie playing in my head and my eyes were the camera.' He says, 'Dad, get this, (and he laughs a second) remember that oak tree you shot that snake in a couple months ago?' I said, 'Yeah.' He says, 'In my dream, well it's like it wasn't really a dream, but anyway, there was this thing up in that tree that reminded me of Jeepers Creepers. And there was this group of men all dressed the same, wearing like older suits and those funny little hats and they were holding baskets of apples and they were throwing the apples at the the monster in the tree. Then this lady opened the door to what looked like our shop and tried to come out. When she did, she tripped and fell and that Jeepers Creepers looking thing swooped down outta that oak tree and snatched her up.' (His exact words). I asked what the people in suits did. He said, 'They tried to help her and kept throwing apples at it, but it carried her off anyway.' Then he says, 'That's when it got weird. I looked at the people in suits and when I turned all this property and everything was like the wild west. There was several cowboys walking around and even a stagecoach going by.' I said, 'Dang really? What happened then with the cowboys?' He says, 'Uh, I dont know, I can't remember anything else. Thats it, but it was really weird, like it wasn't actually a dream, like it was real.' I'm telling yall, the level of weird crap happening around here is almost unbelievable. But it's happened to several of us on this property. Read up over the weekend about The Indians that once lived here. The Native Americans that lived in this area, were the Atakapa Indian tribe, known as the Sun People. I did read they were ritualistic cannibals that would eat higher ranking enemy tribesmen they defeated. Their belief was that any man who is eaten by another, the man who was eaten, his soul would not be able to go the the afterlife. I read so, so much about this area the last few days. It's all so much to take in, it gets overwhelming.

Last edited:
I'll try to make this one short. I'm gonna post a short series photos (5 at a time is the limit) that I took on the evening of April 21st of this year at 6:37 pm all within about 15 seconds. I was by myself out at our bird pens and had a very strange feeling that I wasn't alone. It was one of those weird days. Where everything fell into place so easily and happened just right that that in itself made for a peculiar day. At this moment though, I knew something was close to me. After the night of Jan 24th, I got to where if I was gonna try to take photos of something, I would do it very nonchalantly. I walked over to one of the gates and took my phone out, talked out loud to the birds and took the first pic in the opposite direction of where I thought something was. Then I quickly turned in the direction of where I could feel it and snapped several more photos. My two roosters even turn to look at it. Yall tell me if you see anything. These photos are completely unedited. You can use the regular phone camera tone adjustments to really make it stand out. I didn't get just one photo of this being, but two. I'm not trying to embarrass this entity or anything like that, as it is without a doubt a strong protective spirit or guardian angel or what have you. It quickly moved and tried to conceal itself, then actually disappears entirely. The same thing the cloaked entity did that night in the shop years ago. I know that this is not the same thing as what appears to be looking in the window. This entity is more than likely whats keeping that window nasty at bay and away from us. I know I sound like a crazy idiot at this point but I don't mind, because I know I'm not. You would have to experience this first hand to believe it.

Attachments

• 20190421_183701.jpg
    20190421_183701.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
  • 20190421_183714.jpg
    20190421_183714.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
  • 20190421_183726.jpg
    20190421_183726.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 159
  • 20190421_183728.jpg
    20190421_183728.jpg