I have seen cloaked watery predator like beings twice now. Anyone else?

So is the thing being described in this thread the same thing as the "glimmering man" in that thread? After reading the descriptions by various posters in both threads, they sound the same to me.

Reactions: Donna K.
So is the thing being described in this thread the same thing as the "glimmering man" in that thread? After reading the descriptions by various posters in both threads, they sound the same to me.
The first account in this thread I believe so. The poster tells of another diff type of account later on.

I haven't seen the glimmering man post. I'll have to find it and read it.

Reactions: Lynne
Its been a little while since Ive written and I should've written sooner as things occurred to better track dates. I really appreciate everyones fedback on all this. I apologize as this may be a long winded post. Well, the strange things have continued if not slightly increased. My wife and I's 9 yo son and myself both have had totally seperate encounters since March, where we clearly heard what we thought was his mom in our bedroom. Only thing was, both of those times she had ran to the groc store late and got home shortly thereafter. We both clearly heard who we thought was my wife, his momma, in the main bedroom. Yet, both times, we each walked in talking to whatever it was only to find no one there and the sounds we had been hearing instantly cease. Now, I'm unsure how to take the next events because Im sure it was a sign of some kind. Around the first week of June, one night about 2:30 to 3 am our two Rhodesian Ridgebacks woke us up. We live in very rural east Texas. A lot of old tyme farm and ranch land and a lot of big woods. The dogs wake us up often barking at critters at night, but this night was different. Instead of our 2 male ridgebacks barking at and then chasing off what had came in the yard that night, this time it had them scared. I awoke that night and instantly could tell the dogs were backed up against the house and in panic mode. I grabbed my flashlight and my shotgun loaded with buckshot. I crept to the back door, the dogs were still going nuts. I turned out the porchlight as I flicked on my crappy phone light and stepped out the back. Didnt see anything right off, but the dogs wouldnt get out from under me and kept whimpering. As I stood there for about one minute shining the light around the back field and woodline, the dogs started to growl real low and were looking constantly to my right into the side pasture. Just then I heard a twig lightly snap, the dogs did too and started growling in that direction. I was using my phone light which is like a lantern glow instead of a beam like a real flashlight. I put my shotgun at the low ready position expecting a coyote or hog but seen nothing. I slowly walked out to our bird pens to check on the ducks, geese and chickens. They were also raising hell out there but were alright. As I'm whispering to the geese and ducks thru the fence (they were in their coop locked up) that it's alright and to calm down thats it's me out there now, I heard a second sound like a small twig snapping right back behind me where I heard it the first time. Before I could react, both dogs still being right under me, spun around and started heavily barking and growling at something behind me. I whipped around with my phone light and shotgun at the full ready position in time to see a large mountain lion about 50 yards away in the half crouched position staring right back at me. I could just barely make out the outline of it with my phone light, but could clearly see it's big, bright yellow/ green eyes shining back, looking at me. With the dogs going crazy now and barking at it, I crouched down to brace for a better shot. As I quickly crouched, I could still see it's big shining eyes and it's outline, then it bobbed its head a couple times never taking its eyes off of me. I stared at it with my shotgun off safety for about 8 to 10 seconds and then I just had a really bad feeling come over me. At that time it blinked its eyes twice, still looking right at me and I let the shotgun rip. I could tell by its eye shine that it ran off toward the front field. I was too worked up to check for it that night, I called my brother the next day. He came over and all we found was a trail of beat down waist high grass thru the front field. No blood, no hair, nothing else, never seen any sign of It again since. It was as gone as a ghost. About a week and a half to two weeks later when in my wife and I' s bathroom, which is attached to our room, about 11pm or so, getting ready for bed I clearly heard someone say my name and then say something else immediately afterward. I couldn't understand what was said after my name, it just sounded like someone talking with their head under water. I stepped around the corner and my wife was there lying in bed watching tv. I started to say something to her like, did you hear that, but decided not to. A week later, mid day while standing in our kitchen, I heard the same thing again. This time, it called my name twice, then said something else again I couldn't understand. I didn't tell anyone about it. This brings us to last night. I was outside putting the animals up, it was about 930 pm. As I closed the last main gate and reached for the chain to lock it, I clearly heard without a doubt someone right behind me say my name. I jumped and turned around with the flashlight and again no one was there. So earlier today, while thinking about all this stuff, I asked our 9 yo son about his experience back in April, when he thought momma was in the bedroom. He recalled the whole thing to me just as he said before. Then I calmly asked him if he had anything else weird happen since then. He got this weird look on his face and said, well..um.. yeah dad but I don't really wanna say it because it sounds made up. I said, don't worry about that just tell me what you seen. He replies, well I haven't seen anything weird, but I promise I've been hearing somebody call my name and every time I look up, I never see anybody there. Then he says, it sounds like they're right there close by me and they'll say my name and I look up real quick and they're gone. We discussed it a minute and then carried on about our day, but its had my mind racing all evening. I wanted to say something but didn't because I didn't want people thinking I was nuts. Now that our son says the same exact thing, without me having ever told him about hearing the voice, I cant resist not opening up about it. I feel like a message or something is trying to be conveyed somehow. I also feel like there is at least two different entities here. Either attached to us or our home or our land. Maybe a combination of our guardian angels/ spirits and some other entity or entities as well. I don't know, I'm still trying to figure it all out. Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: Rowan2222
Yeah just for future reference those twigs snapping are usually going to be a flat footed animal like that cat or a person rather than a hoofed hog or a dog. You need to get a spotlight, friend. :)

All I really have to add is when I was dealing with what I was over here, the night I got attacked leading up to it I heard what I believe is the same thing you’re describing, in my right ear. A, not mumbled but like you’re saying if you hear someone talking underwater. I couldn’t understand what it was saying but it was in full sentences. I’m not suggesting what you’re dealing with is safe or unsafe but I thought I would mention that it sounds like the mechanism is the same.

Do you ever get little brain zaps, like little zips of lightheadedness that last maybe a quarter of a second? Real easy to explain off as nothing but certainly noticeable? Any little light tracers shooting about in your field of vision? Again real easy to explain off but there?

Yeah just for future reference those twigs snapping are usually going to be a flat footed animal like that cat or a person rather than a hoofed hog or a dog. You need to get a spotlight, friend. :)

All I really have to add is when I was dealing with what I was over here, the night I got attacked leading up to it I heard what I believe is the same thing you’re describing, in my right ear. A, not mumbled but like you’re saying if you hear someone talking underwater. I couldn’t understand what it was saying but it was in full sentences. I’m not suggesting what you’re dealing with is safe or unsafe but I thought I would mention that it sounds like the mechanism is the same.

Do you ever get little brain zaps, like little zips of lightheadedness that last maybe a quarter of a second? Real easy to explain off as nothing but certainly noticeable? Any little light tracers shooting about in your field of vision? Again real easy to explain off but there?

I actually do have two good flashlights but with a 4 yo and a 9 yo the batteries are always dead when I need one haha. I'm guessing what you're referring to as quick little brain like zaps, I have experienced many times like a quick light bristle against the back of neck or back of my head. The kind that make you quickly reach back and feel if a little bug or something has bumped into you.

I wouldn’t discount that on the back of your neck. That sounds like something that would be in their repertoire but no what I mean is like, ever stand up too quick and get dizzy? It would be like that but turbo, a lot stronger than just lightheaded and about a quarter of a second. It’s mental energy/mind being affected. What I think it is was it taking energy off me. I can’t think of a way to explain it but think like sticking a straw into your mind and taking a quick suck on it like a milkshake. It feels like a zap, but opposite of getting an electric shock, it’s the opposite like taking an electric zap. If it kept going you would likely fall out unconscious. Like pinching a fuel line on a lawnmower just enough to make it stutter for a second.

Reactions: Raptorman