I have seen cloaked watery predator like beings twice now. Anyone else?

@ raptor, have you ever seen a lightbulb flicker? Similar to that, like the current shorts for a second but instead of “flicker” it’s like a solid “bzz” for just a flash of a second. Energy cutting out like when a lightbulb flickers, it doesn’t get more energy it loses it.

Reactions: Raptorman
Raptor, glad you are updating us. You have a lot going on. Your account makes think of Skinwalker ranch. If you’re not familiar just google it. We have info here on it. Skinwalker ranch is WAY worse but some of the activity you’re having reminds me of that place. It’s like you live on a paranormal portal. Have you thought of moving ? I will post our suggestions here for help with this but if you are on a portal area it may not help. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Raptor, glad you are updating us. You have a lot going on. Your account makes think of Skinwalker ranch. If you’re not familiar just google it. We have info here on it. Skinwalker ranch is WAY worse but some of the activity you’re having reminds me of that place. It’s like you live on a paranormal portal. Have you thought of moving ? I will post our suggestions here for help with this but if you are on a portal area it may not help. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

I think you may have hit the nail on the head. The property we live on is an old homeplace, another line of family lived on this place for several generations. My parents have found Indian arrowheads and small pottery pieces at the back on the hilltop. A large creek known as Big Creek is the northern border of our place. I can't recall right off the tribe of Native Americans that inhabited this area, but there's been a few write ups about them in the local papers over the years. I'm not at all saying it may be Indian spirits, just that this place or area has long had goings on, so to speak. You can feel a strange, powerful energy here. It's in the ground, it's in the trees, basically all around. It's a very odd and peculiar thing to feel and harder to describe. Often times when friends come over, only a few of which I've told some things over the years, many of them at some point will say something like, '...yeah man, I really like coming over here on the weekends and hanging out. I don't know what it is about this place. It's just relaxing and peaceful here, ya know.' Always something similar to that. So over the last several hours , I've been reading about spirit portals like you mentioned. After much reading, I believe that we may be sitting right smack dab on one or several or something. I had a few experiences before we lived here, maybe 3 to 4 that I am certain of, by the time I was 8. We moved onto this plot of land when I was 9. Now my pregnant wife and two small kiddos and myself, live up at the front of the place where the older rent house used to be. The old renthouse is no longer here, but it was the original home of the farming family that lived here for a long time before us. The old barn they built probably 50 to 60 or more years ago we actually still use. Just giving a visual idea of our place to maybe help us figure this out. Anywho, I'm 37 now and the experiences for the first 20 years or so had usually been several times a year. Now in the past roughly 8 years its increased and now its gotten to be 3-4 times a month. And I don't mean, oh I heard some scratching or a weird noise, it must be a ghost. I mean things that are so incrediblely strange that its almost unbelievable. I actually told my wife yesterday, as she's been getting kind of worried since we have another baby on the way, that at this point I still feel safe and protected. Not scared or afraid like whatever these are don't want us here. My wife though is still worried and she herself has had her own experiences as well. Again today actually, that's why I came here so soon. Over the last 3 months or so she's mentioned a few times where something just kinda odd happened and we just kinda blew it off. Today though she was in our sons bedroom, basically looking at the mess the kids had made that we had to clean up. She was maybe in there 10 minutes or less and I hear her saying something as I was sitting in the living room. I didn't hear what she said exactly and thought she was just talking out loud about the kids room being messy. A minute later she comes in the living room pale as a sheet with a really nervous look on her face and says, 'You didn't just come to the kids room doorway and turn around and come back in here, did you?' I said, what, No why?' She instantly freaks out and says something just came up behind her when she was in the kids room, she heard it and felt its presence. She first thought it was me behind her walking in and started talking to it, which was the talking I had heard from the living room. She said when I didn't answer she turned around in the direction of the doorway and she said the hallway curtains, which is a few feet out of the kids doorway, she seen them do a quick rustle like motion like something brushed past them. She looked around the corner and nothing was there. We've been serously discussing the ongoings here all evening now. She's still a little freaked about everything that's been happening but says she doesnt feel anything bad or anything like that here. We just want to know what exactlys happening and why. The possible portal theory you mentioned makes a lot of sense now after reading up on it and may explain a lot. Once again, sorry for the long post, I just type fast.

Reactions: Lynne
While reading about portals, I read about ley lines and the areas where they intersect. I didn't know what they were and I'm still not totally clear on it all. Anyway, I decided to search online for leyline maps of Texas. After reading about the lines and thinking about whats always happened around here I kinda figured as much. We're an hour North of Houston right where the lines cross. The three green splotches are the 3 main lakes around this area. Suppose it could just be a coincidence though.

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 123
Hi Raptor. Gonna throw my 2 cents in here as well.

There are many times a property/location can simply be a long term active paranormal location. Many times the Native Americans in an area have located them and named them forbidden areas. Any history in that area of Natives giving warnings about it? I know there are several spots in Texas that are considered active paranormal hot spots.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm about to share something that maybe I shouldn't, I don't know. This happened last night or actually early this morning I should say. We weren't paying attention to the time at the moment, but we went back and checked the photo details and it was literally exactly midnight on the time stamp when this was taken. I'm going to post a photo and tell me if you see anything in it. This is my sons room, but both kids are typically in there playing, so please ignore the mess. Our kids stayed with their mawmaw last night and my wife and I stayed up watching movies. She got up to get a drink and I asked her to just quickly walk in each kids bedroom and snap a quick photo or two with the flash on. She did and then came back and sat the phone down. We got back into the movie and didn't think to check the pics for about 30 minutes or so. When we did finally look at the photos we noticed something in this one. I'm not saying that it is something but it certainly looks like something. Tell me if y'all see anything.

Attachments

• Resized952019071395000058.jpg
    Resized952019071395000058.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 125
I wear trifocals, and not being familiar with what is normal to the room, I see only one thing that may or may not be normal to the situation. I see an indentation on the pillow where a head would rest. If that is not it, I will need clues as to what I am looking for.

I wear trifocals, and not being familiar with what is normal to the room, I see only one thing that may or may not be normal to the situation. I see an indentation on the pillow wear a head would rest. If that is not it, I will need clues as to what I am looking for.
Look at the window.

Ahhh....OK. See, once again, was not sure what is natural to the room and what is out of place. Are we talking the two bright spots there or the slight fog effect on the window itself?

Ahhh....OK. See, once again, was not sure what is natural to the room and what is out of place. Are we talking the two bright spots there or the slight fog effect on the window itself?
Both. To me it looks like something is looking in, I don't know. Hopefully it's just a play on the eyes or the camera. We always close his curtains at night, just forgot to last night because the kids stayed with their Mawmaw. Maybe unrelated, maybe not, but the mountain lion I shot at late that night a month ago was also nearest to my sons end of the house. About 20 to 25 yards to the left of his window, outdide snd out of view, is a big old fig bush thats been here since we first moved here. The cougar was half crouched near that bush the night that happened. I'm trying not to just grab at different occurrences and say they're connected, but I feel like they may be somehow. I don't know.