I have seen cloaked watery predator like beings twice now. Anyone else?

Raptorman, I can see what you're getting at. Is there anything specific which makes you think these three incidents are all related rather than different experiences with unrelated entities? Just as an outside observer I would question why the entity that warned you of danger would later try to hide and run away from you.

There is a theory that people who can see the paranormal are also easier to be seen by the paranormal. The concept is that, as someone with the ability to see these things you may act as a beacon of sorts for other entities, something about you attracts them. According to this theory you may have a number of experiences with multiple beings.

They could have been different entities, that is very possible. I was just thinking I somehow managed to see my guardian angel or guardian spirit, or whatever you want to call it, that evening in the shop. What I seen in the house, could have been different. I didnt tell anyone for a few days, about the one I seen in our house, then finally decided to tell my mother because she lives next door. I told her the story and immediately after, she asks, "Wait what day did you say that was?" I said, "The night of Jan. 22nd about 11pm." My mother replied, "that was your Meemaws birthday." I didn't even know what to say. See, its just weird. I read that although they help or assist you when you need it, that they don't like to be seen or completely known of so that the individual doesn't become dependant on them so to speak.

Reactions: 7Critter
I feel if something is watching over you and has helped,not caused harm and you feel its good, it is probably a past relative or close friend watching out for you.I think most people have these but most are unaware of their presence.

Raptorman, I think the key takeaway here is that these have been positive experiences, not signs of negative entities. They are very real and mean you no harm. This will be something to keep in mind should your children have experiences of their own.

I don't know how old your kids are so this may be moot. But children, especially young children, can have pretty active imaginations and play make believe with imaginary friend. However, since you have the ability to see these things it's possible that your kids do as well. In which case an imaginary friend might be something more. Not saying this has or is going to happen but something to think about going forward.

If you want to, I think you can still bless the home as a precaution. I don't believe an angelic entity or loved one on a "day pass" from the afterlife is not going to be driven away by a prayer or blessing.

I called my young brother,(who died 22 years ago),back a while ago as I was in a bad way and he was the only person who always understood me.Something I said I'd never do,He appeared as a watery,predator like figure and sat down on the chair next to me. He thought it was funny I'd called him as he was always the one asking me.I must admit it scared the s--- out of me when he came back but after reassuring me mentally he faded away and left me a blubbering mess but with a great new insight and knowledge of how to deal with my problems.I'll never get that way again and won't disturb him,but at times its tempting.I was glad to see he was still the happy and funny spirit that he was while with us here.

Hey Raptorman. As others have said, you are not alone.

I had an encounter with an entity like this when I was in Highschool. I was home alone, doing dishes and I saw it walking through the backyard. My first thought was to go outside to get a better look at this thing, but I guess it saw me seeing it and had a similar idea. I heard noises coming from inside the house and, while I didn't see it inside I did find that objects were getting rearranged as I went from room to room.

I believe, as you do, that these entities are not ghosts or spirits. I have read about other encounters and I believe they are some form of ancient, inhuman being. Typically people think of the inhumans as Angels or Demons, but there are other things out there as well which aren't inherently good or evil. I think that such entities are the basis for old stories of elves, brownies, leprechauns, ect. Stories of magical genies, or djinn, describe them like wisps of smoke, which I could kind of see as a description for these things.
I think I remember your account on this. Thanks for refreshing my memory

Raptorman, I can see what you're getting at. Is there anything specific which makes you think these three incidents are all related rather than different experiences with unrelated entities? Just as an outside observer I would question why the entity that warned you of danger would later try to hide and run away from you.

There is a theory that people who can see the paranormal are also easier to be seen by the paranormal. The concept is that, as someone with the ability to see these things you may act as a beacon of sorts for other entities, something about you attracts them. According to this theory you may have a number of experiences with multiple beings.
I was thinking the same thing. Good analysis.

Over the last 2 week's theres been some strange things happening. This morning I was bringing my 9 yo son to school and during the ride he says, "Oh dad, I forgot to tell you, I slept walked last night during my dream and I seen you, do you remember?" I was like what? Say that again? He proceeds to tell me that during his dream last night, he woke up and got out of bed. He said when he got to his bedroom door he turned around and seen himself and his sister still asleep in bed and thought that was weird. He said his bed was different though. He has a single twin bed and 3 yo sister usually sleeps with him. But, he said in his sleep walking dream it was a bunk bed but no one was on the top bunk. He said he opened his door and started to walk down the same hallway as the one I seen that entity in. He said when he did, that I was standing there in the hall. I said, "What was I doing?" He said, "You were just standing there but I think you were coming to check on us." I asked him what happened next and he said, "I turned around and ran to hop back in bed and when I did I hit my head real hard on the bottom piece of the top bunk and did a back flip right into where I was laying in bed." I'm used to weird occurrences happening, but they have been pretty frequent over the last week and a half to two weeks.

Well that's an interesting development Raptorman. Were you able to see anything on the night of your son's dream?

The whole concept of astral projection or dream walking is fascinating. But I don't have much first hand experience with it myself so I'm not sure what the next step is here if that really is what's going on. It's still entirely possible it was just a wierd dream with coincidental timing. The image of the bunk bed where none exists makes me lean that way but I'm just guessing.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
Astral projection is said to be common in small children. What makes me think it could be is his description of getting back into bed with the head hit and back flip into bed. The description of reentering the body is often that a loud noise is heard in the head (head thunk?) and it feels like you "fall" back into the body. He does a pretty good job describing that for as young as he is.

Reactions: Raptorman and Mokey
Astral projection is said to be common in small children. What makes me think it could be is his description of getting back into bed with the head hit and back flip into bed. The description of reentering the body is often that a loud noise is heard in the head (head thunk?) and it feels like you "fall" back into the body. He does a pretty good job describing that for as young as he is.
My thoughts exaxtly.
I couldn’t help but think perhaps your dream self was out of body protecting your family by standing guard in that hallway. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Raptorman