I have a meter ... let the questions begin

mottorpop

Exploring Creation
Reaction score
I have received my meter (a trifield 2) and I have played with it for a few days. I am coming up with questions ... so, I thought I would open this thread up to let myself ... and other people ... post questions about using meters or about things I might be able to test and answer for them at some point.

To start this off, one big question in my head now, is what if there is a lot more spiritual activity going on around us than we realize, but it is hidden or obscured with all the electronic gadgets we have around us? Most of the time, it seems activity is noticed in mines or caves, in empty houses and ships, or other abandoned areas. Sometimes, it is in a house that is lived in, but that seems less common.

I ask this, because the frequencies watched for in ghost hunting ( 50 - 60 hertz ) and the strength of the field ( 2 - 7 + ) milliGauss are easily overpowered by turning on something as simple as a fan ... you would not be able to see the small difference amidst a much larger reading.

I ask this, because the frequencies watched for in ghost hunting ( 50 - 60 hertz ) and the strength of the field ( 2 - 7 + ) milliGauss are easily overpowered by turning on something as simple as a fan ... you would not be able to see the small difference amidst a much larger reading.

I think you've answered your own question.

what if there is a lot more spiritual activity going on around us than we realize
I think that we have to open that question up a bit...there may be more than just "spiritual" activity happening. There may be a whole level of planes or realms that are around us...I believe someone has named this a "shadow biosphere." I've always warned people to not assume that you know who or what is trying to communicate with you because we really don't know for sure.

Chances are, you are ALWAYS in the company of spirits. That revelation was shocking for me, but now I accept it and it's no big deal. Of all the people who have ever lived, something like one in 15 is alive today, so that means there are just billions and billions of spirits over the course of humanity and even a small percentage staying around the earthly plane is still a pretty big crowd.

one big question in my head now, is what if there is a lot more spiritual activity going on around us than we realize, but it is hidden or obscured with all the electronic gadgets we have around us?
There is as much spiritual activity happening around us as there is traffic on busy interstates.
We all operate on frequencies. Some meat bodies have the ability to decipher higher and even lower frequency sounds, time, visions, etc. Sometimes the "veil" becomes thin and nearly everyone can peer into these other "dimensions".

We are not what we think.
We are complex holographic illusions.

Chances are, you are ALWAYS in the company of spirits. That revelation was shocking for me, but now I accept it and it's no big deal. Of all the people who have ever lived, something like one in 15 is alive today, so that means there are just billions and billions of spirits over the course of humanity and even a small percentage staying around the earthly plane is still a pretty big crowd.
Now I feel people watching me lol. That’s a big no

One of the most "crowded" places I was ever in belonged to my older brother and his wife. At that time they lived in Newark, and they owned a two family house. They rented out one part and kept the other part for themselves and my niece and nephew. They decided to go to Disney World and asked if I would come and house sit with my daughter, who was an infant at the time.

My poor baby could not stop crying at night. It was impossible to sooth her and I couldn't understand why. At one point I was walking down the hall leading to the kitchen to fetch her a bottle when I realized that I felt as if I were pushing through huge cobwebs. My SIL was a neat freak, so of course there weren't any. It was as if I could sense people either just staying put or gliding out of the way. When my brother and family returned, they admitted that the place was haunted. For some odd reason the vacuume cleaner would be removed from a closet every morning, among other things.

My 'holographic wound' on my head hurts real enough lol. My beat up hands from work as well.
Yep. It's all in the programming.
It's interesting that the holographic illusion theory isn't a conspiracy theory but rather a scientific one with real data to back it. We are biological robots with an artificial intelligence that keeps getting rebooted into these rapidly decaying shells.

That also explains why the combined power of consciousness can heal.
Whether a person wants to believe in a God, or not, it has been shown time after time that mass conscious efforts can heal the sick, and even change the weather.

Reactions: Selectric