I have a confession to make

Debi's suggestions are the way to go. I think of negative energy like germs; for the body, we eat right and take vitamins. For the spirit, we keep the energy in our home positive and uplifted, so as to make an unhospitable environment for negative energy.
I am prone to very severe depression so that may be a bit of a challenge for me.

Reactions: Paintman
If you are suffering from depression then you need to get help. Depression is not something that you can just tuff it out and ignore. That will only make it worse and further damage you. When you are depressed it opens you to all manner of pain both very real and some of it that is less real. What the right doctor can help you figure out what is causing you to feel that way. I suffered for years and then one day a doctor told me that I needed so medicine for that problem because he didn't think my problem was psychological. Guess what??? He was right. it is like being diabetic. You may have an imbalance that a magic pill might help or even fix.

It might take a while to find the right mix and then you will have to work on breaking the habits of negativity that depression causes you to have. I had 12 years of hell. I had two failed suicide attempts and then this doctor just tells me to try a pill that is new and everything changed!! I have now had almost 40 really great years. live always has its up and downs and no pill will fix that but if you aren't saddled with constant depression you learn to adapt, deal and move on. life can be good don't give up and keep trying to find someone that can help.

As far as the supernatural stuff when you are dragged down it is like being in poor physical health and you catch every cold and bug that comes along. When you are depressed you are wide open to anything that wants to feed on your misery. It seems like it draws them like the smell of blood for a shark.

In the very end, you need to LOVE yourself. You deserve to be happy and need to allow yourself to be happy. That is the dark side of depression. At some level, you probably feel like you don't deserve to be happy. People that like themselves know that they deserve to be happy. You deserve to live in peace and be happy, I promise you this.

Don't let depression steal your joy. If you have to at first, FAKE being happy! Smile and do the things that happy people do. Avoid sitting alone and dwelling on your misery. Happy people attract happy friends and if you keep at it you may just look up one day and realize that you aren't faking it anymore. Get up and get going. Find the help that you need and get on with the good life that you deserve. It might be a magic pill or just someone to listen to you and help you find your way out of the dark place that you are.

I am prone to very severe depression so that may be a bit of a challenge for me.
When I used to suffer from depression, I also had an increase in negative activity around me. Those buggers are starving now, because I have learned good coping skills; you can too!

Nope. But do go over those guidelines for help. I think you will find some ways to stop this.
Are there any specific protocols that I can do to protect my pets? Or will these work just fine?

Debi's suggestions are the way to go. I think of negative energy like germs; for the body, we eat right and take vitamins. For the spirit, we keep the energy in our home positive and uplifted, so as to make an unhospitable environment for negative energy.
Excellent post Garnet!!

Reactions: garnetsilver
First off let me say I am so sorry you are having problems. You have been offered good advice here already so I don’t have much to add. Your intentions will play a huge role in your success in ridding yourself of this. Set strong intentions and be positive. As far as your soul , it belongs to the creator (in my opinion), and I don’t believe something can harm it. If you do have a negative entity bothering you, fear is what they feed off of, so scaring you in your dreams is a good opportunity for them. Go over those forum suggestions and try to lighten up the vibes around you. Be positive by cleaning house and removing clutter. Stale energy is not good. Open your windows and change your furniture around. Play uplifting music. Doing small things can totally lift your spirits and that is super charging your spiritual immune system.

First off let me say I am so sorry you are having problems. You have been offered good advice here already so I don’t have much to add. Your intentions will play a huge role in your success in ridding yourself of this. Set strong intentions and be positive. As far as your soul , it belongs to the creator (in my opinion), and I don’t believe something can harm it. If you do have a negative entity bothering you, fear is what they feed off of, so scaring you in your dreams is a good opportunity for them. Go over those forum suggestions and try to lighten up the vibes around you. Be positive by cleaning house and removing clutter. Stale energy is not good. Open your windows and change your furniture around. Play uplifting music. Doing small things can totally lift your spirits and that is super charging your spiritual immune system.
What about my cat that died? Is she okay? Cause I have seen a cat apparition two weeks after she passed away.

What about my cat that died? Is she okay? Cause I have seen a cat apparition two weeks after she passed away.
I'm sorry to hear that your cat passed on. I lost my precious kitty last December, and she still visits me. Debi has suggested that she is still protecting me and I believe it. Maybe yours is hanging around to protect you, too!

I'm sorry to hear that your cat passed on. I lost my precious kitty last December, and she still visits me. Debi has suggested that she is still protecting me and I believe it. Maybe yours is hanging around to protect you, too!
Hopefully… She had cancer unexpectedly a few years ago and it spread rapidly throughout her midsection so we had to put her down. I’ve learned online that negative spirits can cause illnesses out of the blue to you or your loved ones so that’s why I’m wondering if she’s okay now.