I have a confession to make

LostGirl95

Reaction score
So I have a confession to make. It’s not one that I’m particularly proud of but I really need guidance. I’m too ashamed to admit it to my family because they’re highly religious. I haven’t done anything to purposely invite any supposed entities to me but I really need advice from someone who has had experiences like this.

Now before I get into any details. I just want to say that the day my cat died, about three years ago, was probably one of the most excruciatingly painful experiences I have ever had. She was literally like a soulmate but in a platonic sense. She was a perfectly healthy cat until she suddenly was riddled with cancer unexpectedly, even the vets haven’t expected it to happen so fast.

As I’m learning more about negative entities, I’ve come to the realization that if they can’t hurt you physically then they will try to hurt someone else or try to damage you psychologically or even psychically. I’m not sure if this is exactly the case of what’s happening, but I’ve learned that sleep paralysis can be a big one. I’ve literally had a dream where I allowed a demonic presence to mess with my soul and then put it back into my body and that’s when I woke up. It felt very real too, and I have no idea what made me want to think that and it made me so wtf? I know people say astral projection is normal and perfectly okay but it just did not feel right when it happened to me. I had to force my astral body back into my physical one after a shadow entity was staring at me from the foot of my bed.

About six months ago, maybe a year, I heard growling underneath my bed. My two new cats were sleeping underneat I guess something probably messed with them because one of them yelped and they ran upstairs and looked a bit spooked when I went up there. The next night I hear deep animalistic, cackling like something was mocking me while walking back to my home.

Maybe some of this is my imagination or just coincidental, maybe I am slightly psychotic or crazy, but I feel like I cannot ignore my intuition any longer.

What is going on?

Reactions: Paintman and Benway
This sounds pretty unnerving. Have you used an Ouija boards, or done any deliberate summoning of spirits?

This sounds pretty unnerving. Have you used an Ouija boards, or done any deliberate summoning of spirits?
Absolutely not! That stuff scares me.

Edit: I actually knew two people, one who messed with an Ouija board and one who did a seance now that I remember.

Last edited:
Part of me wonders if I’ve been hexed or something. I know that might not be the case. I have no proof or explanation as to why I feel that way though.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Reactions: LostGirl95
Thank you. I have not been physically attacked before, which has confused me for the longest time because I thought with negative spirits = must be physically harmed for it to be valid.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thank you. I have not been physically attacked before, which has confused me for the longest time because I thought with negative spirits = must be physically harmed for it to be valid.
Nope. But do go over those guidelines for help. I think you will find some ways to stop this.

Reactions: jadamz
Debi's suggestions are the way to go. I think of negative energy like germs; for the body, we eat right and take vitamins. For the spirit, we keep the energy in our home positive and uplifted, so as to make an unhospitable environment for negative energy.

Debi's suggestions are the way to go. I think of negative energy like germs; for the body, we eat right and take vitamins. For the spirit, we keep the energy in our home positive and uplifted, so as to make an unhospitable environment for negative energy.
Garnet, you win the best advice of the day award.

BRAVO