I feel like something makes me dream nightmares - drain energy.

Łukasz

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new around here but i need some help/answers. Few times now when i go to sleep i feel like i'm not alone in my dreams. Generally i'm stuck in nightmares which takes places in the same place i'm sleeping in. In this nightmare i'm just exhausted - so much that I almost can't move. I'm also in some embarrassing scenario - i dont wanna elaborate more in this subject. There are times I realize that it is dream and try to wake up which results in me go to half sleep state where i'm almost awake but I don't have strength to wake up completely - and i feel like something drags me back to nightmare. I feel like i'm being trapped as energy snack. Any one had the same feeling? Someone knows how to get over it?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest to you that you try some quiet meditation before sleep at night. It sounds a bit like a run-away brain trying to process too much. There are also sleep disorders that can have this same effect on people. Have you ever had a sleep study done?

Reactions: 7Critter
No I have not. I'm a person which needs some time to fall asleep and wakes up rather easily. Thanks for the help I will try to meditate :)

No I have not. I'm a person which needs some time to fall asleep and wakes up rather easily. Thanks for the help I will try to meditate :)
Just try to quiet the mind down a bit before bedtime. Now, if that doesn't help after a week, let us know. We'll do our best to walk you through some dream info. You also have described some lucid dream moments there. You might want to search out some threads here on that. We have quite a few over in the Spirituality area of the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Hi,

I'm new around here but i need some help/answers. Few times now when i go to sleep i feel like i'm not alone in my dreams. Generally i'm stuck in nightmares which takes places in the same place i'm sleeping in. In this nightmare i'm just exhausted - so much that I almost can't move. I'm also in some embarrassing scenario - i dont wanna elaborate more in this subject. There are times I realize that it is dream and try to wake up which results in me go to half sleep state where i'm almost awake but I don't have strength to wake up completely - and i feel like something drags me back to nightmare. I feel like i'm being trapped as energy snack. Any one had the same feeling? Someone knows how to get over it?
Welcome Luke, to the ParaNormal Forum.

Welcome Lukas’s, do you recall how long you have been experiencing this - when did this start?

Read "The Art Of Dreaming". I would google lucid dreaming tactics so you can have more dream control. It could be entities dragging you into their realm. Meditation or any concentration practices in mind control. I like to to repeat mantras to help focus during the beginning of the meditation.

80DB89B6-6B75-4843-BF01-105B005EBDE9.jpeg
Hi and welcome. You have been given good suggestions. If you think there’s an outside entity bothering you I would recommend prayer or intention before bed, depending on your beliefs. 80DB89B6-6B75-4843-BF01-105B005EBDE9.jpeg The St Michael prayer is very effective for protection in all faiths. I would sleep with a blessed medal or cross if you are a believer in that.

Hi,

It's sleep paralysis it happened to me a lot in the past, I believe the reason it was happening to me was I had and still have a lot of unfinished business to take care of. Does your mind and body get out of sync? I mean do you over think problems in life but your body is tired and you feel drained while your mind races through scenarios? PTSD for w/e reason could cause this also. Do you ever dream you are at work doing your job and wake up periodically and realize you are at home? The mind and the body go to war for rest if you are one of those people that must complete a task all the way through this could be the cause. I cant speak for you but I do know that what ever weighs on me takes over my mind and drains my body of energy while my mind is trying to pick up the slack and keep pushing forward for a solution to w/e it is I'm dealing with. *Outside spirits wont have as powerful control over your energy as you do but the thing is when you drain yourself like this it does leave you open to feeling other energies around you and when you do feel them it kind of creeps you out and that burst of adrenaline you feel when it happens is a defense mechanism that will repel anything that is drawn to you ie.. if you get scared that helps more than not being scared in this situation.* That is what is true for me... I or no one else can tell you how your energies work your energies respond as "Unconscious Cognition" <-- (You can read about that here) I dont respond to many posts such as these because it always gets drawn out into something else that I wont go into but just be assured that you are okay.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi