I Caught an EVP

I didn't know what it was saying either. I asked my friends and family and they heard "behave". Only then did I trick myself into only hearing that. So, I'm not sure myself. This is the very first time I've actually captured EVP. I've tried EVP sessions many times in the past and never had any luck. This time, though, I did.

Reactions: Charleh
I didn't know what it was saying either. I asked my friends and family and they heard "behave". Only then did I trick myself into only hearing that. So, I'm not sure myself. This is the very first time I've actually captured EVP. I've tried EVP sessions many times in the past and never had any luck. This time, though, I did.
Is it possible that someone moved something on a table? Sounds like if it’s not a voice, it could be someone moving a glass or something similar.

Reactions: Lynne
Is it possible that someone moved something on a table? Sounds like if it’s not a voice, it could be someone moving a glass or something similar.
I was sitting still...no TV or anything on and nobody else was in the room but me. So no...

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Heather, have you had any other activity since then? Has it increased any since you caught the EVP?

Reactions: Charleh
Listening at half speed with decent headphones, I got

"V and 8"

That's the sound, but it may not be the letter and number as it may not be English. It seems quite clear to me though. I can see where 'behave' might sound right but there is a definite hard 't' sound at the end, as Charleh caught.

Reactions: Lynne